1. Fud Fusion introduction

Hello all! I am Fud Fusion. I'm fairly new to private servers, but have played them before. Mostly vanilla & WotLK. I'm going to be spending most of my time on the MoP private server. Also I see that when I select which server I want to download that there is a MoP and then MoP minimalist. Can someone tell me the difference? Anyways, see you guys around! (:

2. Hello all! I am Fud Fusion. I'm fairly new to private servers, but have played them before. Mostly vanilla & WotLK. I'm going to be spending most of my time on the MoP private server. Also I see that when I select which server I want to download that there is a MoP and then MoP minimalist.

Can someone tell me the difference? Anyways, see you guys around! (:
    Hello,

Too late probably, but I’ll answer.

1. MoP: Whole game. Once you download it and start playing no bandwidth will be used to download game data(or great majority of it). Therefore, much larger download and requires more time to be downloaded.
    2. MoP Minimal: The opposite. Created to trick people who delete the game in order to not play WoW(like me). You can start playing after 5 minutes but the game content will continue to download while you play. You may experience delays when accessing dungeons/teleporting to cities/joining BG’s until game is downloaded completely.