1. Events April 2nd - April 15th

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the event schedule for this week.

Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Race event
    Be the first to reach the thrones and pass all the obstacles.

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament. Streamed on official channel.

Hide and Seek
    Find the hiding place, go through mountains, rivers and get a prize for it!

Cow Darts
    Be a living Cow Dart. Jump down with your Tauren character and land on the target.

Bounty Hunt
    Hunt the players with a price on their head or be the one that's being hunted. Your choice.

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Keep in mind that the times listed are subject to change so please check this schedule for your wanted events regularly. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Regards
    Warmane

2. Hello GMs

Why do you put scheduele for events when you do them when you feel good to make them?
    It's 8:20PM server time and 1v1 on Icecrown started 2 hours ago?

3. There was a slight miscommunication even though the invites of the event started after 7 and not 2 hours earlier. Sorry for the inconvenience and I'm sorry if you didn't manage to get in because of it, we will make sure to start inviting at the time planned next time. See you in the future events.

4. Both events from today and tomorrow will happen tomorrow as follows:

12 PM Hide and seek
    2 PM Race event

5. World server when down and GM never came back and finished the event, left everyone looking for him till they gave up, pretty crappy if you ask me. Deserves a demotion. I expect that from people that joined an RDF, not a GM.

6. Hello, my friend Crz just won hide and seek event and he got award and just after that server as crashed. Becouse of roll back, the prize and atchv was gone, also GM didnt log in to anounce the Hide and Seek is over and give pet again. This happend 2018/04/09 around 15:30 st. He was hiding in this spot. http://prntscr.com/j2whax please, give the award to my friend, seriously unluck with that crash.

7. Find a new GM to host hide and seek please.

8. Its the same case, my friend Crz found the gm, and he was gone after crash!!!.He gave reward but it was gone couse of rollback

9. Oh look, he was found, NICE TO KNOW. WOW AND HE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE THE GUY HIS PRIZE. UNBELIEVABLE!

10. Yes he was found, but gone. My friend wasnt that fast to make a printscree, said his nick starts with letter M.

11. Please PM with details of the event and screens. I will handle prizes.

12. Todays events are moved to 5 and 6 PM.

13. Todays events are moved to 4 and 5 PM.

14. Thank you, the problam mentioned before was fixed, my fiend got the roll backed Frosty:)
    Ty!

15. Hello

Hello GMs

Why do you put scheduele for events when you do them when you feel good to make them?
    It's 8:20PM server time and 1v1 on Icecrown started 2 hours ago?

دکوراسیون داخلی غرفه سازی ژئوممبران ژئوتکستایل