1. Icecrown server full

How often is Icecrown full? Should i just play on Lordaeron? I don't want to wait an hour everyday before i can play.

2. Either play during off-peak hours like middle of the night, get used to waiting, or donate 10$.
    The server isn't really "full". If it was, you wouldn't be able to instantly get in any time by donating.
    You'll occasionally run into the same issue on Lordaeron during peak hours in my experience.
    It's a short sale tactic to keep money coming in.
    Imo, pay the 10$. It's much cheaper than 15$ per month like real WoW. How many other full triple A games can you get for 10$?

3. Either play during off-peak hours like middle of the night, get used to waiting, or donate 10$.
    The server isn't really "full". If it was, you wouldn't be able to instantly get in any time by donating.
    You'll occasionally run into the same issue on Lordaeron during peak hours in my experience.
    It's a short sale tactic to keep money coming in.
    Imo, pay the 10$. It's much cheaper than 15$ per month like real WoW. How many other full triple A games can you get for 10$?
    I was away from Warmane for about a month and coming back here I find some things never change. Not even the "queue" threads, so "queuequeue" threads as I'd like to call them.

That being said, havagudwun isn't exactly wrong. That also being said, who's got whiskey?

4. That also being said, who's got whiskey?
    I have some gin, vodka and rum. No whiskey, sorry.

5. That also being said, who's got whiskey?
    I just happen to.
    And now you need more.