1. Dungeon/Raid Emblem Spending. How best to gear up.

Hello. I am gearing my Combat Rogue and @ 3/4 on the Garona Set (ilvl 232s via Triumphs) and close to getting my 4th. The only piece that's still blue is my belt. looking into it, there aren't many options outside of raids to get a good belt, and I'm not raiding a lot. Vengful just has great stats for me.

Someone told me to spend all my frosts on the gear set first. If I'm not raiding that much, would it be so bad to spend my first 60 frosts on the vengeful noose belt or is there a good belt somewhere I am not seeing. 30 days for a belt seems like a big mistake if I'm very wrong.

Guess I should just start raiding. Either way, Vengeful noose a bad first pick or is there another belt around 264 ilvl somewhere easily obtainable?

2. "Someone" was, indeed, correct in suggesting you to get vengeful noose as it`s incredibly good rogue waist. Especially considering fairly limited number of bosses who drop feral/rogue belts.
    If you are not planning on making ICC25 with Astrylian's Sutured Cinch reserved - I highly encourage you to spend these frosts to get noose.