1. Make Website-Trade available to everyone

Hello everyone, I would like to start a discussion about trade system.

I think trade system should be available not only to donators but everyone. I will try to describe why its beneficial for both players and server.

In the current system, only donators are available to use trade system. Which is over-restricting the usage and serving only to a minority. On the other hand there is a majority because of various reasons such as being not able to afford, being not eligible to use a credit card, they don't trust internet marketing or simply not wanting to pay etc. they are playing without donating the game.

But they have added-value with their spent-time, in-game items&gold points etc. Theoretically making trade system available to the majority will result diversity in the market and increase the trade.

There are 2 types of people
    people who can afford real currency (Group A).
    and people who can spend large chunks of time for the game (Group B)

To be able to buy coin services people who cant afford (Group B) will spend their in-game currency and work for it, while Group A could turn their coins to in-game values with better bargains because of competition. Eventually, more trade deals will occur which means the server will cut more coins and people who can afford coins will want more coins.

Gabe Newell has a presentation about how their income drastically increased after they changed their marketing policy. Basically, they made 50$ worth game free and start to sell cosmetic items for 1-2$ worth. The game made available for everyone and people who can afford bought more and traded with others. Eve Online and Blizzard also have similar systems. Game time made available to buy with in-game currency. Which is made more people to play the game. Group B turn their in-game currency for real money while Group A can buy in-game gold with reasonable deals with wow tokens.

At the conclusion, in my opinion, both A-B group players and server will benefit from this change.

2. If there was any way to upvote, hell, I would. In my opinion, large organizations need to take in the variable amount of time a select group of dedicated players play. Hence why I like games like Warframe and Runescape. (And you're right) Blizzard does this to an extent now as well. And, even in some cases it feels more rewarding to a player.

Great idea.

3. what would benefit the community the most would be for you to donate. hell its the only reason this place is still here.

4. what would benefit the community the most would be for you to donate. hell its the only reason this place is still here.
    You can’t be serious.
    Our donations are just a small part of Warmane’s total income.

Suggestion makes perfect sense. Good one.

5. Our donations are just a small part of Warmane’s total income.
    Where do you figure more income comes from? Selling products, like t-shirts and keychains? Warmane shares in the stockmarket?

6. You can’t be serious.
    Our donations are just a small part of Warmane’s total income.

Suggestion makes perfect sense. Good one.
    What? Haha - please explain yourself! I'd love to buy myself a couple of Neltharion t-shirts

7. Where do you figure more income comes from? Selling products, like t-shirts and keychains? Warmane shares in the stockmarket?
    I don’t know, but the fact is Warmane is running as Molten did and it’s growing. It might not be Adsense,Votes or like you ironically said: T-Shirts/Keychains or shares and It’s not my point of interest to know all the ways to so it, but to expect that this big community, hosting services, lots of employees, their salaries and everything goes with it is funded mainly by donations and love is just funny to me.

Warmane.com is business and business is money. There’s no way it’s existance or majority of existance is based on donations, that’s a joke.

8. I don’t know, but the fact is Warmane is running as Molten did and it’s growing. It might not be Adsense,Votes or like you ironically said: T-Shirts/Keychains or shares and It’s not my point of interest to know all the ways to so it, but to expect that this big community, hosting services, lots of employees, their salaries and everything goes with it is funded mainly by donations and love is just funny to me.

Warmane.com is business and business is money. There’s no way it’s existance or majority of existance is based on donations, that’s a joke.
    Betcha they make a TON of money from donations, more than you'd think. My guild alone is 15-20k bucks right there considering we're all exalted. You do the math

9. Betcha they make a TON of money from donations, more than you'd think. My guild alone is 15-20k bucks right there considering we're all exalted. You do the math
    What’s 20k? Hosting and half of the salaries(if even half),what next month? Don’t tell me that you guys are going to donate again? Ok, then other guys will and when they stop/slow down? I donated around $1500 in the past 6 months, and now I won’t for some time ‘cause I have no idea what to donate for anymore. Same is with other people, it will gradually SLOW DOWN(won’t stop tho).

They might have more than I think, but I don’t think that’s their main income.

Edit: I could be wrong if staff would work for free( or af least smaller compensation with free coins)which I could see for moderators, since many people spend time here voluntarily, but Devs no way. Who would do such boring job without compensation? Nobody.
    Edited: April 13, 2018

10. What’s 20k? Hosting and half of the salaries(if even half),what next month? Don’t tell me that you guys are going to donate again? Ok, then other guys will and when they stop/slow down? I donated around $1500 in the past 6 months, and now I won’t for some time ‘cause I have no idea what to donate for anymore. Same is with other people, it will gradually SLOW DOWN(won’t stop tho).

They might have more than I think, but I don’t think that’s their main income.
    Alright, how about this one. I know at least 35-50 people that are indeed exalted and some of them are exaltedx2/3 (this being on dead neltharion)

Considering how many players Warmane has its more than likely they have AT LEAST a thousand people with that rank. It seems like a fair number doesnt it? There has to be more imo but yea, thats just an example. There are some nasty-*** donors out there and im one of em

1000x1000= a million bucks right there. Warmane set for life?
    Honestly i'd quadruple that... buuut thats just me. Guess we'll never know for sure :-]
    Edited: April 13, 2018

11. Alright, how about this one. I know at least 35-50 people that are indeed exalted and some of them are exaltedx2/3 (this being on dead neltharion)

Considering how many players Warmane has its more than likely they have AT LEAST a thousand people with that rank. It seems like a fair number doesnt it? There has to be more imo but yea, thats just an example. There are some nasty-*** donors out there and im one of em

1000x1000= a million bucks right there. Warmane set for life?
    Honestly i'd quadruple that... buuut thats just me. Guess we'll never know for sure :-]

Ok, you explained one million buddy, there’s plenty of millions still to trace. Anyways, we both can’t back up our theories well and it remains slightly uncertain,but what’s certain is that Obnoxious is going to explain me soon how clueless I am(Shocker).

12. Warmane.com is business and business is money. There’s no way it’s existance or majority of existance is based on donations, that’s a joke.
    Well, the joke's on you in this case. I mean, you can't even come up with any wild theory for where this extra income would come from, all you have is denial? Yes, we are a business, but we don't have votes - we have free points, and even when we did have votes they didn't get us any money, just popularity in ranking sites who made money out of it - nor are we running ads. We don't sell any sort of product, we just accept donations and repay the kindness with coins as a token of gratitude - and even the the vast majority never donates a single time, and most don't push further than the minimum to skip queues.

13. Well, the joke's on you in this case. I mean, you can't even come up with any wild theory for where this extra income would come from, all you have is denial? Yes, we are a business, but we don't have votes - we have free points, and even when we did have votes they didn't get us any money, just popularity in ranking sites who made money out of it - nor are we running ads. We don't sell any sort of product, we just accept donations and repay the kindness with coins as a token of gratitude - and even the the vast majority never donates a single time, and most don't push further than the minimum to skip queues.
    Exactly! Doesn’t make enough sense to keep going anything more reliable than your own home CS server, especially not for 10 years. Thanks.

14. RIght - nobody would mind few Ads.

12 Last