1. RIght - nobody would mind few Ads.
    The staff would.

2. The staff would.
    Mercy, I was referring to people - the majority and not really the staff, but I get the point.
    Edited: April 14, 2018

3. This is just so funny,you do want coins and way to earn them but u can't pay simple 10 euros or even lower if u can donate from mobile,but u have pc and internet to play wow,and u don't have the money,that's just absurd statement,even if ur underage u can make 10 euros by doing some chores,i personaly donated when i was 17 with few bucks i worked for myself.Warmane gave you lots of free stuff,if ur in those B gruop that plays wow a lot,u can just play your way to stuff ppl buy with coins with few exception of few donor only items,so i don't understand meaning of ur post here

P.S. Read few of thease warmane has alternative income spectaculations,very funny,you will excuse me now as i need to go to Warmane shop down the street to pick up some sweet merch.

4. Just donate ~17 euro and that is...
    + you get 1 bis item
    + you skip the queue
    =great deal :D
    Edited: April 15, 2018

5. As a common player, I would very much mind the introduction of ads to this website.

I also find the reduction of the populace to those two sets of people ('the poor' and 'the folk with nothing else to do') to be a tad ludicrous. €10 is a very low barrier for entry to the trade system. If you cannot afford that fee, then it stands to reason that you should take a good hard look at what you're doing playing this video game in the first place.

If you are somehow unable to apply the money you do have through the mechanisms provided by Warmane, that's a bit of a different story. There are seven different methods of payment so far as I can see, and the majority of the playerbase seems to be able to make it work, but if you're having issues still, message info@warmane about particular concerns for your banking and country.

I read the OP as "I have a ton of free time, but no money...I want to leverage my free time grinding in this game so that I can buy the money-things". I have no sympathy for such an argument, as the coin shop is philosophically (at least in part) meant to do the exact opposite: provide those with a lack of free time to play catch-up to those with the leisure to play the game for hours-days-months on end.

6. Well, it's been over a week and not even the thread creator came to try defending it again.

Access to Trading is a perk we offer to donors. There's no sort of inherent right for every player to have access to it, just like there isn't one for everyone to skip queues or create Death Knights without meeting the normal requirements. Every player already has the permission to play in our servers without any sort of subscription or cost. Donor perks are incentives we give for people to go further than just being a free player and contribute to help keeping our servers up and our services continually improving, and the intention is to keep it that way. If you want access to donor perks, become a donor. If you can't or won't, you are still free to play the game normally.

First 12