1. Heirlooms in Lordaeron Store

Hi all,

Since you activated the RDF, wouldn't be great if you add some gear to the store ?

2. You can get heirlooms in game. I hope they never end up in store.
    Edited: April 5, 2018

3. So all 130+ people who read this post have nothing to say? I'm sure i'm not the only one whising this.Besides is in server's interest to have a better store.

4. Well, imo put heirloms was a mistake. A blizzard mistake. So now that are avaliable in this realm at least i hope doesn't get to store.

Not a big deal if happens anyway.

5. So all 130+ people who read this post have nothing to say? I'm sure i'm not the only one whising this.Besides is in server's interest to have a better store.
    Yes they have, don't put the looms in store. If you ask me "do you want food?" and i don't respond it means i don't want it^^ or i'm not interested in your proposition.

6. I was hoping for an answer regarding heirlooms, and not some display of higher intellect.

• #7: No Threads Intended To Call Staff Attention -- If you really want to talk to us, send a PM to the correct department; the forums are not a platform for your drama (which includes complaining about bans). General inquiries towards the staff (What's next in development?; Threads that dictate otherwise; etc.) are the only exceptions.
    Source: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141

If it's not in the marketplace, there is a feature in the marketplace that allows you to suggest items.
    However, in this particular case, it is highly unlikely you're going to get what you're asking for.