1. Removing attunements entirely wouldn't be that bad of an option either. The increased tuning and difficulty would prevent guilds form getting too far into raids that far ahead of where they should actually be while at the same time allowing guilds who are stuck on 1 boss to get a bit more gear and progress ahead.

2. This is TBC. The game will not get an expansion. As a person doing all the attunements for T5, I found them enjoyable. Anyone can do them. Easily with pugs. If you want Quality of Life, go to Retail. You get all you want effortlessly.

3. It would be nice if Ostlimpa and Spraynard could keep it in their pants for once and not argue with each other like little children and ruin the entire thread.

4. This is TBC. The game will not get an expansion. As a person doing all the attunements for T5, I found them enjoyable. Anyone can do them. Easily with pugs. If you want Quality of Life, go to Retail. You get all you want effortlessly.
    Lol you also posted this in global chat. You do understand that T5 attunements were removed BY BLIZZARD DURING TBC on patch 2.1.2. Did you even read the post? I put all the links and proof of that in there. Why is asking for bugged bosses to be fixed and blizzard patches to be applied considered "Quality of Life" instead of just correct patching and scripting?

5. Did you hear something about Scrolls? of the Sun and Maelstrom?

6. I think they're simply doing something else instead of playing WoW.... dayuuuum...

7. Did you hear something about Scrolls? of the Sun and Maelstrom?
    Yes I thought about this as well. If anyone doesn't know what these are, they use to drop from KT and Vash (sun was KT, Maelstrom was Vash). They were Bind on Use items that would allowed the user to become attuned to the respective raid. So using a Scroll of the Sun would give the player attunment to The Eye. These were changed to give the marks of illidari I believe in patch 2.1.2 when blizzard removed T5 attunements.

Adding these wouldn't really change anything. The T5 attunements are suppose to just be removed by now, no way to get around that and no reason to keep them there.

It brings up an interesting thought of making a custom version of these for BT and Hyjal from Illidan/Archimonde respectively, but that's just wishful thinking. This would also not help the guilds that are still progressing T6 and not killing the end bosses.

As a side note: It was patch 2.1.2 just as I posted and linked that T5 attunements were removed, not 2.4. 2.4 was when BT and Hyjal had their attunement requirements removed, please stop spreading misinformation (I even put every link in the first post) http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.4.0
    Edited: April 7, 2018

8. Either way, I'm sure the T5 attunements will be gone with ZA which won't be long.

First 12