1. New player

its worth to play here?
    i played wotlk and i have bis warrior but im bored of the same content for years..
    i want to try something new
    its worth to play here considering the low population ?

Sorry for my bad engliah xD
    Edited: April 5, 2018

2. Depends how much patience do you have. PvP is OK and active, PvE less so but you could enjoy end game if you would join good PvE guild, like Stormborn - The Alliance will do it too.

3. what about the leveling ? i mean bugged quests

4. People reported Issues with Panda starting zone and Worgen zones mostly - but nothing really major.

5. Some professions are hardly bugged. Alchemy, Archaeology, Cooking and Farming are bugged for more than 2 years already, so I would think twice before trying MoP here. Combined with low population, this makes makes prices on the auction house to be too overpriced. However, if you're not into the professions and all this economy, everything else works perfectly here.

6. what about the leveling ? i mean bugged quests
    You'll be sailing through the leveling process at 7x rates.

7. no comparison with wotlk servers in the world scripting. I say again even if people deny me, the optimization is poor.

a lot of dungeons dont work, a lot of quest dont work BUT

You'll be sailing through the leveling process at 7x rates.
    you dont have to worry for the leveling even with the poor scenario, because with the x7 exp this is solved, you will change zones every 3-5 quest.

class wise i think is good, the only problem that i have is with travel form feral charge, but outside of this is right in the gameplay department.