1. i remember the days when the US players blamed EUs social security that they are better at them at video games cause they could stay at home and game

fun times
    Are you trying to make some half assed escape?

Despite overwhelming evidence that you're not good at video games you just insist on claiming that you are lol.

You know NA doesnt believe anything that you guys say right? Like about this? I mean the websites and statistical data are readily available for everyone to see i don't know who you think you're tricking?

2. "if you cant beat them, join them" - Slootbag

3. "if you cant beat them, join them" - Slootbag
    I hope you enjoy the luls until NA franchises and annihilates you in just one more sport. The majority of our lack of gaming presence has mostly been a lack of funding.

4. Are you trying to make some half assed escape?

Despite overwhelming evidence that you're not good at video games you just insist on claiming that you are lol.

You know NA doesnt believe anything that you guys say right? Like about this? I mean the websites and statistical data are readily available for everyone to see i don't know who you think you're tricking?
    yea but which statistics are you looking at?

continent vs continent or country vs country?

its important

5. I hope you enjoy the luls until NA franchises and annihilates you in just one more sport. The majority of our lack of gaming presence has mostly been a lack of funding.
    you have lots of funding that why half of the NA players are from the EU

6. yea but which statistics are you looking at?

continent vs continent or country vs country?

its important
    No it's really not.

You only have three relevant countries, two of which are scandinavian, all of which no longer dominate their only sub genre.

you have lots of funding that why half of the NA players are from the EU
    No, they're not. You took 1 game and tried to expand. The #2 team is majority American by over 35%.

You are literally making things up. By the way just so you're aware TL has EU founders and has a NA team i know youre trying to insinuate we import everyone bc of TSM but Liquid` was not an NA org

Like even your pretense is wrong.
    Edited: April 6, 2018

7. NA talent

potential

yikes

great memes

8. NA talent

potential

yikes

great memes
    I love when you annihilate someone so badly in debate they just back peddle and trip over themselves.

p.s.

https://www.esportsearnings.com/leag...ames/countries

9. i agree with you that its not important

i agree that comparing a 10mil country to a 300mil continent is NA education type of common sense

especially when than statistically the 10mil country is better than the 300mil continent :D

10. i agree with you that its not important

i agree that comparing a 10mil country to a 300mil continent is NA education type of common sense

especially when than statistically the 10mil country is better than the 300mil continent :D

The United States isn't a continent, is this why you've been going on about California?

If we switch the data from earnings to titles won US totally destroys Sweden so we're keeping this in favor for Sweden honestly

11. going out now dude have fun if someone else takes my place

otherwise

EU > NA

12. There is zero evidence of this.
    Edited: April 6, 2018

13. imagine being so salty because your whole continent is bad at games that you actually go through all the trouble to put together such a thread

dang yo

EU > literally everything else > NA

14. At the end you will all die. And EU, NA, your stupid wasted time on video games, everything. Won't matter anymore.

And yes... You will be forgotten.

15. i agree that comparing a 10mil country to a 300mil continent is NA education type of common sense
    The irony in this comment is how I feel about this thread as a whole.

When egos and lack of education collide.

The moment you try to pretend or imagine that you're better than someone else without knowing anything about the person than what they look like or where they're from, you've already lost.

First ... 345