1. Why has the Horde been losing WG a lot more lately?

Last month before taking a break, the Alliance seemed to always win WG from what I saw. After having come back from said break, that seems to have not changed.

Did I miss something? Did Alliance get more multiboxers?

2. Last month before taking a break, the Alliance seemed to always win WG from what I saw. After having come back from said break, that seems to have not changed.

Did I miss something? Did Alliance get more multiboxers?
    from day 1 alliance were the ones controlling wintergrasp most of the time.

its not entirely about multiboxers, even if opposing faction has them, you can still win if you will be using your brain.

also some part of reason why horde loses wintergrasp is that they are outnumbered and tenacity isnt rly leveling the plainfield out. simply not many horde joins wintergrasp as there are less pvpers than on alliance side.

3. The big mbxers of alliance are far more active the mbxa or rheinland etc as the horde ones.
    Thats the only point .... mid last year when mbxa was active in most WGs and Divisiona frim alliance wasnt, i saw horde mostly have it

4. Most Horde players don't really care enough to participate in WG on the 1% chance we do win it we just want the EoF and hope for T10 set item.

5. Because horde lost their advantage - unique multiboxer.

Now, when alliance has multiboxers who can delete him pretty easy, horde boxer does not seem very happy to participate every fight as he did before.
    Same with Tea - had been farmed for one day straight like a complete noob he is - went into the oblivion and not active anymore. Dead but not forgotten.

The big mbxers of alliance
    There are no :big: alliance mutiboxers - noone is using 25 windows as your guy.
    Purplebeer maybe, but he is not active.
    Edited: April 8, 2018

6. Who are the best multiboxers of horde atm?

7. Now, when alliance has multiboxers who can delete him pretty easy, horde boxer does not seem very happy to participate every fight as he did before.
    Same with Tea - had been farmed for one day straight like a complete noob he is - went into the oblivion and not active anymore. Dead but not forgotten.
    Thats because boomkin boxing is a hard counter to ele shamis.
    In addition they use Nibelung which seem to spawn a billions of valkyrs and lag the entire area when its used with starfall against a opponent multiboxer.
    Its not really fun to fight against 1 billion valkyrs with 1 fps.

8. Its not really fun to fight against 1 billion valkyrs with 1 fps.
    Was running around divisiona for 2 WGs - never had fps issues.

9. Was running around divisiona for 2 WGs - never had fps issues.
    Then he probably didn't spawn enough valkyrs.
    Once I faced him in AV while we had Mbxa in our team. He spawned so many valkyrs when he used starfall against Mbxa that the fps drops and freezes made it litteraly unplayable.
    My computer is cappable of runing 10 WoW clients on 40 fps and I was lagging in this particularly game with just one client open.
    Edited: April 8, 2018

10. Then he probably didn't spawn enough valkyrs.
    Once I faced him in AV while we had Mbxa in our team. He spawned so many valkyrs when he used starfall against Mbxa that the fps drops and freezes made it litteraly unplayable.
    My computer is cappable of runing 10 WoW clients on 40 fps and I was lagging in this particularly game with just one client open.
    Yea run into bmoonkin boxer on IoC literally impossible to survive that many Star Fall the fps just drops in an instant.

I feel sorry for the Horde players who actually take PvP seriously maybe warmane should give discount faction transfers.

11. I feel sorry for the Horde players who actually take PvP seriously maybe warmane should give discount faction transfers.
    Alliance has been dealing with multiboxers for more than a year.
    Now it's your time to suffer.

12. Alliance has been dealing with multiboxers for more than a year.
    Then the more PvP focused Horde players should probably transfer to Alliance as per my suggestion.

13. There are no :big: alliance mutiboxers - noone is using 25 windows as your guy.
    Purplebeer maybe, but he is not active.
    Current multiboxers on alliance side:
    Division 10 Boomkins
    Stigeona 25boomkins ( 40 in future)
    Munbox 30 mixed team of dks/druids/paladins and few more
    Dioboxer 28(i think)
    Hear 26 mixed team of sp's/druids (more in future)

so you were saying?

EDIT: i dont even mention Purple as he comes online few times a month at most, and does 0 WG's anyway.

14. Alliance has been dealing with multiboxers for more than a year.
    Actually it was closer to 5, as there was no serious boxers on ally side due to the racial and benefits ally get in pvp, so most boxers chose horde to rack up the kills, it could be perhaps longer, dunno, I got here in 2013.

Perhaps, but never by you. lol.

Amuses me when these guys pipe up and blabber on. Like it bothers a boxer as much to get taken down. when you level up your team this happens constantly, so I don't think it bothers boxers as much as the single player.

Do you guys think we don't speak to each other? At the very least most boxers are cordial with each other, was facing Dio last night, and talking the whole time.

On one final note, most boxers I know go back and forth from ally to horde. you better hope that the big Druid boxers here don't decide to transfer over, to get more kills. you'd change your tune pretty quickly. they are after all, the perfect anti-boxer boxer. lol.

In any case, it's just a game, and a quick diversion when you just wanna relax, less people would freak out if they remembered that.

15. sorry to tell you if someone has 20 shammys and there going around 1 shotting people theres a big chance you are gonna lose compared to not having the multiboxers i love this fight that oh your just bad.. no sorry to tell you multiboxers changes the game completely.

12 Last