1. Server is dying.

Hi, i am very sad to say it is quite hard to find a guild that is willing to sell vials from t5 raids which are required to complete the attunement to hyjal. this is also a requirement to meet Black temple attunements which is quite the buzz as of late. many guilds are disbanding simply because of a lack of core raiders who have completed attunements. this being said many guilds would rather stop raiding as a whole compared to returning to T5 to re attune new recruitments to fill out their core rosters. thus ensuring a guild disbandment.
    Simply what im suggesting is that vials from vashj and Kaelthas be placed on the store no latter than Black temple gear may be able for purchase. prompting guilds to continue raiding which will allow progression to continue thru out the server. otherwise there will be no more guilds progressing Hyjal and BT simply because most T5 fights require a certain amount of gear aswell as coordination to complete simple attunements that allow 25 players to progress to the next tier of content.

Be warned not making able vial purchase will lead to a deadlock on the server and slowly you will have no more players raiding, just players donating to buy T6. Although they will never step foot into Hyjal, nor Black temple.
    thanks.

2. +1. also could make heroic keys and or rep purchasable too. more revenue for warmane+more happy players= win/win?

3. Hi, i am very sad to say it is quite hard to find a guild that is willing to sell vials from t5 raids which are required to complete the attunement to hyjal.
    The reason no one is selling them is that most guilds have a good number of people so they don't need it themselves and also because kael'thas is an awful boss. It is fun but it is very hard and seeing as every item from it is on the store why even bother? Also it is for the fact you have to clear the entire instance so if you are going to do vials as a t6 guild you have to do other bosses. A'lar isn't hard but it takes a lot of time and the gear just doesn't matter.

Honestly though if the gear wasn't on the store I think you'd see a lot more t6 guids doing TK. It still has some amazing loot like the rod of the sun king or the rings.

In the end its just too much hassle for too little reward. It is the same reason you don't see t6 guilds running gruul--even though they were every week back in tbc retail.

The store dictates a lot.

4. TK quest reward necks are not on the store

5. + agree , but should think of better implementation of solution of the problem

6. I know it is somewhat low to gloat but, this was so deserved.
    To those who wanted those blasted attunaments kept, what will you say to this?=)

7. For one thing, the server isn't dying. Yes it's decreasing in population, and it should, because 40 BT guilds on one TBC server is ridiculous. But there's 8k people online as I type this, and ZA and SWP releases will bring at least some people back. Hyperbole isn't necessary.

Putting the vials on the shop is an absurdly terrible idea. If they did this, then literally no guilds would kill Kael/Vashj more than once (if that) and using the shop to buy at least two items would become a requirement to join a raid guild.

When you want to implement a large change in order to fix a problem, you first need to ask how you can achieve the same fix but with the LEAST negative impact (or deviation from retail) as possible. A better suggestion to fix this problem has already been proposed. Allow guilds to go directly to Vashj and Kael'thas for their vials without clearing all other bosses in the dungeon first. T6 guilds would likely still do this for the loot.

Not to mention the attunements will all probably be removed with Sunwell. ZA is being tested, so Sunwell isn't far off.
    Edited: April 7, 2018

8. I know it is somewhat low to gloat but, this was so deserved.
    To those who wanted those blasted attunaments kept, what will you say to this?=)
    Want easy life? GO back to retail. You are playing on a TBC server. Don't like TBC and how it is/was? Move to another server.

9. Go away quality of life momma boy. This is TBC. Play as it is or go elsewhere and stop crying.

10. I know now that with ZA patch devs have confirmed attunements removed. heroic keys going down to honored.
    thanks

11. Go away quality of life momma boy. This is TBC. Play as it is or go elsewhere and stop crying.
    And here I thought bullying was forbidden on Warmane. :(
    "#1: No Discrimination, Insults Or Cursing -- Be nice, and have fun while allowing others to have fun; you are of course allowed to PVP on PVP realms and forum boards. Just keep it civil and leave accusations to private messages sent to the correct staff members." - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141

I will let the staff decide if they want to take action or let me retaliate on my own.

Want easy life? GO back to retail. You are playing on a TBC server. Don't like TBC and how it is/was? Move to another server.
    Oh I certainly want an easy life, but I do not wish to have an all too easy ingame experience.
    I am not going anywhere but that does not mean I will turn a blind eye towards certain mechanics that inhibit a steady population in the raiding environment. The request to have attunaments and reputations removed/changed is not because they are tied to difficulty, but rather because they drain time and effort to find players for them, rather than testing a player's skills. People are simply much better these days, but that does not have to mean things like reputation grinds and attunaments will be easy to overcome when the source of the problem is lack of players. The people wanting to do the attunaments might very well be more than good enough to do so but they simply lack the numbers needed.
    Edited: April 8, 2018

12. Personally, I would perhaps even do attunements should they not be so "picky and lengthy". I have 8 characters at the moment and simply finishing attunements on each is nightmare, given the lack of gear complete process of doing 2 months time work for simply BT/HYAL would put emphasis on time overkill.

With all real-life chores and duties, I am unable to find time for such action.
    I'd rather wait for attunements to be removed because frankly as many including Ostlimpa have mentioned the player skill have gone up immensly.

I played retail recently (again) and people on 2k play a lot better then they used to play (not that it is any indication of skill in Legion whatsoever).
    However, you can do any raid legitly to test your wits n skills since Blizz saw what happens when you set inital bar too high (Aq 40/Naxx 40) and then you just break the spirit of raiders and players in general.

Personally, I think attunements are are just pointless. I'd rather have a 30% increased difficulty for raiding rather the gating the content behind some " do this,do that, repeat" sillly back n forth quests.

13. Yes, this server is dying
    So please leave it. We don't need assisted people like you

14. remove this thread plz.
    thanks

15. Well, when you put the best gear on the shop so early, allow multiboxing and don't punish toxic behaviour, server is bound to die..

Just throwing it out there.

12 Last