1. (TBC) Pet disappearing/swapping seemingly at random

I made a bug report but I just want to see if anyone else is having a similar issue. Basically my pet is constantly getting switched out for other ones in my stable, and last night was just permanently deleted and replaced with my owl. You can see the bug report/footage here https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/r...#comment-70285

Abandoning the other pets in my stable (after having to retrain a new wind serpent) has seemingly fixed the issue, but thats ridiculous that Im basically forced to delete my pets, or have to constantly be an annoyance in raid needing a summon every time I /reload, switch specs, or last night for seemingly no reason at all (at least before I was able to get my original pet back). And yes, I know about the graphical error where it shows in your stable that your pet isn't there but if you switch them around it comes up, this was not that. I probably sat there for 5+ min switching them around, reloading, respeccing, etc to no avail

2. Just happened to me right now, my pet has been deleted and replaced by the one i had stabled
    I opened a ticket but its been hours waiting

3. Unfortunately I have the same problem.. My main pet, which was a pain in the a to get just disappeared when I was running around in SW... Relogging, recalling, reviving, talking to the stable master didn't work.

4. May 5, 2018  
    And so?..what can i do if it happens while exping? could be solved?

5. May 15, 2018  
    Have you tried toying around with stable pet and call pet?

It happened me twice. I had an active pet and a stabled one on unlog. When I logged next, my active pet was the stabled one, and the stable was empty. I stabled the active pet, called pet, and the dissapeared pet reappered.

6. May 17, 2018  
    And so?..what can i do if it happens while exping? could be solved?
    I eventually just deleted my 2nd/3rd pets and now only run with the one wind serpent, haven't noticed the issue since. Which is unfortunate because it would be nice to have different resist specced serpents for different bosses, or a scorpion for pvp, etc, but removing my other pets and only using one was the only thing that actually fixed the problem.

Have you tried toying around with stable pet and call pet?

It happened me twice. I had an active pet and a stabled one on unlog. When I logged next, my active pet was the stabled one, and the stable was empty. I stabled the active pet, called pet, and the dissapeared pet reappered.
    That is another issue/bug that I was experiencing a lot, but this was different. Although I know the one you're talking about it, where you don't see it pop up until you switch them out a few times, but trust me I tried that one for like 10 minutes after raid. And I've never seen a pet get switched for another in the middle of combat for seemingly no reason until then (obviously not loyalty/happiness because it would just be gone, not switched with another in your stable), without logging off. Although annoying, having to switch my pet on respec/relog was manageable and not completely gamebreaking, because at least you still have your pet at the end of the day.
    Edited: May 17, 2018

7. May 19, 2018