1. wandering plague

this is ability is supposed to have 1 sec cd right?

so lets picture 2 scenarios keeping in mind the following : we have 30% melee critical

keep in mind it should be blizzlike:

1) i put my diseases on a dummy and i keep refreshing them by casting icy touch and plague strike, when both of them proced 100 times,wandering plague should have proced around 60 times right?

2) i put my diseases on a dummy and i refresh them with pestilence (which means both of them proc at the same time), when both of them proced 100 times,wandering plague should have proced around 30 times right?

3) how does wandering plague deal damage in pvp? if my frost fever dealt 1000 damage and wandering plague procs then should we see another 1000 or less because of resiliense?

2. with every tick of your dot you have % for crit from your melee crit %, wandering can proc from frost fever and blood plague so it can happen that he will proc 2 times in a row "1 time from frost and 1 time from blood" etc etc as unholy better dont play with pestilence glyph because your dont will have same gcd and overwrite wandering proc

3. 1. Yes, if u split them and cast them manualy, u get a chance for Wandering Plague proc every time one of ur diseases deal dmg.

2. Yes, if u use Glyph of Diseases and Pestilence to refreah them, u lose a lot of Wandering Plague procs duo to its 1 sec CD.

3. As far as i know, Wandering Plague is not worth going for in PvP. U can put those 3 talent points elsewhere and get a lot more in return...

4. Wandering plague is probably the most overrated **** talent in the unholy tree ( along with impurity lol ) ( pvp pov ) i always laugh when i see dks picking this **** over reaping ( can't imagine my self playing dk w/o death runes ) unless your some bg hero stick to reaping for 2s & 3s wandering plague is just useless dmg that won't help you score kills, spreading disease doesn't grant you kills its single target pressure that you get from reaping & 2 extra death runes for extra chain of ice or scourge vs clothies, yes you will do more dmg probably with WP but it's just useless dmg rofl.
    Also noone in his right mind i think will play with disease glyph & WP because rather use the blood runes for blood boil that glyph is only good for reaping specced dk ( even then its not that good of a glyph )

P.S. if u have a boner for that talent, u can still spec just 1 pt in it for stopping drinks in arena in 2s
    P.S.2. There used to be a ******ed playstyle on retail with WP + Sigil of virulence + Blood pres in 3s in a team with a lock for maximum aoe pressure but that's about it
    Edited: April 10, 2018

5. in blackrock server, wandering plague procs very little (against a single dummy), is it well known that its bugged there?

6. The use of WP in my oppinion is only if you want to get on top of score board in battlegrounds, other than that toss it in a trashcan as it wont help you that much against 1v1 / 2v2 / 3v3 like this reaping does.