1. How to exit from the 1350 zone

Hello, I was at 1700 with my toon, did 2k+ several times before with different classes, but now I'm stuck in this 1350 zone. There is no way I can carry two players and win arenas, they enter totally clueless about what to do, who to kill, they don't even know their class, I saw a feral druid walking with crippling poison slowed af, instead of shapeshifting it. Not to mention paladin not dispelling shaman not putting down tremor and druids and mage that dont dispel hex.

How am i ****ing supposed to exit from this pit? I tried both dps and healer spec but literally I CANT CARRY the arena alone, with two mongoloids fresh from the NPC template with negative rating. I Can't even delete team, I can't reset mmr, i can't do **** and im getting very frurstrated.

2. I don't know if you just didn't want to write about it or you are delusional that there's NOTHING wrong with YOUR gameplay.

Your team mates will always do more or less mistakes. It applies to enemies as well. It's not like YOU get WORST team every single time and enemy gets BETTER players.

Pretty basic is to tell your team simple & easy strategy that leads to win. Generally that's rushing healer. Even if your team doesn't speak English and has no idea what to do, you are more likely to win if you solo healer.

Don't expect your team to play properly, especially at 1.4k. Shaman using tremor totem? You'll just have to avoid those fears yourself.

Some classes/specs are easier in soloq. For example DKs and Warriors can solo healers quite easily and thus pretty much can't drop under 1.5k. It's harder for healers and casters to climb initially as they depend more on team.

If you play healer you can still tell your team to mongoloid rush enemy priest and help them to achieve that.

Don't bother to go for long defensive games and expect your partners to do everything right and not die in gcd.

Edit:

Don't flame your team. Fast way to get people tank your rating on purpose. Tell them what to do. If they are at under 1.5k then it's highly likely they have no idea.
    Edited: April 8, 2018

3. Definitely I'm not saying im the best and i play perfectly, but well sometimes I really can see my teammates are fresh from the NPC template and have 0 clue. Dk+warrior asking whats the target when there is a disci priest with 23k health on the enemy team. Hunter jumping around without a single scatter trap (they eventually throw a random freezing arrow in the middle of the arena). Rogue getting spotted and then tanking in the middle like warriors and then diejust to blame healers. But most of times is me getting massacrated in 1 global without getting peel, the only good thing I saw was some paladin HoP, but other than that, no dk death grip/chains, no mage poly, no warlock fears, no druid roots, and as a 1700 geared priest when I have a warrior on me i don't last more than 3 seconds, no matter if the UA my cast or kick, i just die by white damage and i need some help.

4. elemental shaman can carry 2 ppl afaik

5. elemental shaman can carry 2 ppl afaik
    It doesn't if he has 3 fingers instead of 10. I f hate when I get CCed and not only they dont dispel me fear, seduction and so on, but they keep going with their f rotation chain lightning lightning bolt at 2% health, like , can u f heal for a second or are u smashing buttons watching recount? and then the arena is lost with shaman with 0 healing done overall.

Please separate ladders, make mongoloids facing each other in the 1350 pit zone, and leave the other ratings to decent people, make me delete my team and start again from 1500, in every server you can reset your team when u want, having terrible w/l is very depressing, im almost at 300 games played and still under 1500, not to mention every time theres is a rogue in team its 100% loss, abolish rogues from soloq for God sake. Abolish ******s fresh from template npc from soloq. Make some rules like 10 hours of played or 1700 in 2v2 before joining the soloq, i'm so pissed off of this ****** soloque

6. whenever i want to leave a certain zone in my rating, i just grab my passport (ID as well, better safe than sorry) and hop in the Tesla. 50 Skkrrrr later I'm at the desired destination. I hope this works for you.

7. Focus on improving your game play not your teammates.

8. its impossible to exit the 1350 zone unless you have 2 decently geard people in your team

tbh make 6 accounts and duoq when the population is low seems the way to go (8pm-4pm realmtime)