1. Leaderboard @ armory

Hello!
    Maybe topic like dat was dropped allready, tho in armory there is section called leaderboard to see guild standings in pve kills, the thing is ingame world,population, power balances ,activity change with time and dont think those standings explains current situation considering many guilds rised a bit some fall, some regrouped while points are still there,and i think board should be updated- i mean reseted, idk, after each pve tournament (if there still gonna be) or like idk half year, so leaderboard show current situation, also give opportunity to try and hunt down all those worthy points again! Ofc history shouldnt be forgoted so could make smth like hall of fame for every fastest kill in server ever ,with time and guild who did dat as achieve to try reach aswell!

2. I think a more appropriate suggestion would be to create an additional leaderboard list that keeps track of kills for a limited time before they are removed from the list; as opposed to wiping the current list periodically. *Or* filter/search options that allows you to sort by other criteria (in this case, date).

3. A new leaderboard with limit time(4-5 months) will be nice, this will motivate new guilds to try top 10.
    But make this leaderboard different, for exemple:

Rank 1: 50 points
    rank 2: 45 points
    rank 3: 40 points
    rank 4: 35 points
    rank 5: 30 points

after top 5, keep -1 till the end

rank 6: 25 points
    rank 7: 24 points
    rank 8: 23 points
    rank 9: 22 points
    rank 10: 21 points etc...

that way more guilds will be able to participate for fun, because in this current leaderboard rank 4 and rank 50 have different times and the same points, plus we will be able to see the guild activity.

4. May 23, 2018  
    Regarding the Leaderboard, it is currently taking into account a guild's first kill, it is not updated as new speedkills are made.

I suppose it would be appropriate that the leading guild on each boss would be the one that made the fasted kill, not the one that did the fastest first kill.

(Example: we killed PP 10nm yesterday in 2:30, yet the leading guild has a 3:30 kill timer...)