1. Unholy with shadowmourne

So ive been talking to alot of unholy dks recently if I should use the t10 legs or the t10 gloves for unholy. Seems like theres a split between the community. Anyone know if theres 1 that is better than the other and if so, why?

2. The diference is RNG.
    The stats are basicly the same, the only diference is that u lose X% of Haste and gain X% of Expertise (or the other way arround).
    Haste affects ur Pet and Melee dmg.
    Expertise affects ur Rotation and Melee dmg.

If u are lucky, the build with T10 gloves and no expertise will win.
    If u are unlucky, the build with T10 legs and 26 expertise will win.

All in all, u will do almost exactly the same DPS with both.

If u plan on Donating gear, go for the T10 Gloves and no Expertise cap build, since it has harder to get items in it.

After that u can start collecting items and emblems for the Expertise build.

Try out both, see which one is better for u, and there u go...

3. The combination of T10 gloves wiht VDW legs is the best in slot one. The other combo simply fixes your OCD regarding expertise, but decreases your potential damage or in other words is absolutely pointless.

4. Tnx Gnimo, have used t10 legs for quite a while now, got the vdw legs in a run last week so was just curious about this. Maybe add a section that explains the diffrence in your guide?

5. Well the only diference from my pov is the spec, u should go 1/2 Dirge and 2/3 Morbidity with T10 gloves and Haste legs, and u should go 2/2 Dirge and 1/3 Morbidity with T10 legs and Expertise Cap.

Rotation is still exactly the same:
    It, ps, bs, ss, bs, dc, ss, bs, ss, bs, dc, dc, repeat...
    U just have to repeat any of melee spells that get dodged and do 1 less DC in that rotation cycle.

Im both lazy and low on free time to rework that Unholy guide and make it as good as Frost one, but i did link the spec in the "Haste, aka no Expertise Cap" itemisation, and videos of rotation, even tho they are a bit slopy, they have enough info for u to see the basics...

6. Basics isnt really an issue for me :p But always good to tighten up the rotation once in a while so you don't get sloppy with it