1. Which Heirlooms are available to purchase?

Just started a new character and not having heirlooms is pretty difficult to level with as you outlevel your gear and dont find new gear very often. I have seen SOME heirlooms in the donation shop but it seems there are quite a few missing.

Does anyone know what Warrior Tank heirlooms are available for purchase?

2. Why would you spend coins for heirlooms its 7x rate + since you are prot warrior lvling it is easy to lvl just get some shield one hand weapon and bam bam revenge hits like a truck.

3. Why would you spend coins for heirlooms its 7x rate
    I second this. You could instead get money so you can buy few things on occasion from AH. Or save it all and spend it on spells/skills and lvl 80 gear to get past RDF normal/reputation for gear grind faster.

4. Why would you spend coins for heirlooms its 7x rate + since you are prot warrior lvling it is easy to lvl just get some shield one hand weapon and bam bam revenge hits like a truck.
    The most obvious answer is that heirloom items do not get outdated as you level up. This is indicated in the OP.
    This isn't to mention that they can be re-used to level other characters, and maybe the OP enjoys leveling and feeling powerful while doing it (a lot of people do).
    Besides, I'm not going to tell someone how they should use their coins.

Just started a new character and not having heirlooms is pretty difficult to level with as you outlevel your gear and dont find new gear very often. I have seen SOME heirlooms in the donation shop but it seems there are quite a few missing.

Does anyone know what Warrior Tank heirlooms are available for purchase?
    Dread Pirate Ring
    Polished Spaulders of Valor
    Polished Breastplate of Valor
    Swift Hand of Justice
    Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge
    Venerable Mass of McGowan
    Charmed Ancient Bone Bow
    Inherited Insignia of the Alliance/Horde

TLDR; All of the heirlooms you'd want for a Warrior Tank are available for coins.

48 coins in total for all of the heirlooms, though.