1. Moving character to seperate account

Is it possible to move a character to a seperate account without buying it from myself? I really dont want to pay 600 coins just to move a character that I already own.

2. Why should i have to pay 600+ coins to buy my own character from myself AND risk someone else buying it. Thats pure nonsense

3. Why should you be able to move characters between accounts in the first place? Can you do it on retail?

4. This wont be able because of selling characters for real money I guess. I completely understand that. But. If warmane would decide to make some Account manager for each player, that would serve for character transfers between accounts that each player would have. It would be great. In this case pinned accounts to this manager couldnt be moved anywhere else. This would also help to diminish account selling :)

5. Why should you be able to move characters between accounts in the first place? Can you do it on retail?
    Why do we even talk about retail??What does have to do this server with retail?? I dont want to start a rant now but you always play the same "retail" card while there are so many things that were not on retail.

6. Why do we even talk about retail??What does have to do this server with retail?? I dont want to start a rant now but you always play the same "retail" card while there are so many things that were not on retail.
    Because retail still remains the baseline used to decide how much we will diverge from it.
    It's we who decide what will and won't be offered, and we use the baseline we choose for that.

7. Because retail still remains the baseline used to decide how much we will diverge from it.
    It's we who decide what will and won't be offered, and we use the baseline we choose for that.

good for you, doesn't mean its correct though. You are punishing players for a hilarious reason.

In retail you also cant buy and sell characters, please explain that basis?
    Edited: April 10, 2018

8. good for you, doesn't mean its correct though. You are punishing players for a hilarious reason.

In retail you also cant buy and sell characters, please explain that basis?
    No one is being punished for anything. No one has any sort of inherent right to move characters between accounts.
    Explain that basis? Certainly: there are two things retail doesn't allows you to do; we decided to allow players to do one of them; basic math says 1 > 0.

9. Would you really resort to forum banning instead of having a civilized conversation. Instead of editing the post, providing a warning you purely out of spite gave a forum ban.
    Edited: April 10, 2018

10. The civilized conversation is over when you start breaking Forum rules that are punished with a ban - like using an alt account to post while banned just now.

11. There are reasons this would be a poor idea in the first place.

Such a system would be ripe for abuse by players seeking to circumvent account bans. Could also more mildly be used as a way to circumvent in-game ignores, I would imagine.

More importantly, it's a highly risky proposition among the plethora of scammers that exist in the game today.

i.e. "Oh sure I'll trade 10,000 gold to your main, just as soon as you free-transfer that alt character over to an account for me."

Just one more avenue of misuse of the game that I'm sure Warmane staff would be keen to avoid.