1. Not enough mana

I have a big problem with my Pandaria rogue.
    When i try to cast some spells like Stealth or Killing Spree and even mount up it says " Not Enough Mana "
    Is there any solution to this? Thank you

2. Can you provide more info , like on what target are you using it , are you in raid or not and what zone maybe timless isle?

3. I have a big problem with my Pandaria rogue.
    When i try to cast some spells like Stealth or Killing Spree and even mount up it says " Not Enough Mana "
    Is there any solution to this? Thank you
    There are several problems that cause this, the only ones I know is if you are using any spell/buff that changes the appearance of your character and or having your character mimicking someone else, for at a certain amount of time it will cause problems.

This also goes hand in hand with using a program to morph your character into something else, for it will cause such problem and disable your ability to speak.

Another issue is a quest that causes the problem, for there are known quests on Frostwolf that have a chance of causing such error, some of which have been reported several times but never fixed.

2 solutions so far is dying in game and or logging out and closing the game and or log out, choose another character, log out again and relog your main character.

Note, that this error has been reported and will never be fixed, it is by mere trial and error you have to solve it yourself.

4. It could be fixed if it it's existence and reproduction steps are documented.

5. It happened after i try to do the Chess part in Karazhan. After i pick the warchief. Since then, doesn't mater where i am i can't do anything.
    The only spell working is Fan Of Knifes and if i have a target i can cast Sinister strike and Eviscerate.

For example, i'm in Ogrimmar and i can't mount up or even use Stealth. It just says "Not Enough Mana"

6. I found the solution.......
    Just go and die, is that simple!!!

7. I had a similar problem, i fixed it by just joining an arena.after that worked fine.