1. Cataclysm/Neltharion Population

The population on Neltharion has greatly decreased over the pass couple of months as you can see if you check the server status below 100 people are playing, basing on the time that i opened this topic as per compared to the LK patches which offer nearly 10x more than that with the general population. I have been with Warmane/Molten-Wow since 2011 with 3 different accounts and had made several donations to the server. I want to enjoy the game yet with the population down to almost 0 on Neltharion this should not be overlooked, there's nothing to be enjoyed on that server anymore as an avid PvP player I couldn't enjoy battlegrounds whenever i want to due to population being down the drain. I was able to speak with one of the staff and quoted below is one of the responses.

"We do not believe Cataclysms population has reached 'critical' levels, it's considered more of a tight-knit community with mostly friends + guilds progressing. It's never been the most popular expansion."

With the decline of the population and Development to the only Cataclysm Server left, there's really nothing to be enjoyed no roads, no bugs and not even arenas to have fun with. It has been overlooked for quite some time now and I highly suggest that women give us a compensation to have the choice to move our characters to a higher expansion or a lower expansion, which ever the person decides to specially the one's who've spent time and money for this server's development.

2. Alas this debate has raged for some times and there are people who disagree with that the server should be shutdown. People also disagree wether or not a portion or all of the coins spent should be refunded, or not to refund anything as the coins were actually used.
    So yeah, I believe that the server must truly "die" before any action is taken, and even then it is difficult to say what would happen.

3. I highly suggest that women give us a compensation
    Well okay then...