1. How Many GS i must have to do HEROIC DUNGEON

Hi guys, i'm new in this serv, and i saw on old topic that the required GS to do Heroic Dungeon is 2k-2k5 so many stuff with 180 ilvl.
    I bought many epic stuff on AH and Im now with 3k1 and i cant tag ! So please, tell me what i have to do, and if we need to buy many stuff or do raid for play in Heroic Dungeon its really stupid

2. 3.5 or 3.6 gs need to do hc dungeon

3. Gearscore is not used in gauging at what point you can enter a dungeon queue. It's a 3rd-party addon, not a part of the game itself.
    The dungeon finder instead checks your character's average item level (across all slots excluding tabard and shirt), which needs to be 180+.

4. 3.5 or 3.6 gs need to do hc dungeon
    Totally false, my mage is like 3.1k. It's as Mercy said, 180+ilvl, you can set the addon to show it somehow, at least for other players, should be for yourself too.

5. Fresh 80s can do Heroics - Druid Tank

Hi guys, i'm new in this serv, and i saw on old topic that the required GS to do Heroic Dungeon is 2k-2k5 so many stuff with 180 ilvl.
    I bought many epic stuff on AH and Im now with 3k1 and i cant tag ! So please, tell me what i have to do, and if we need to buy many stuff or do raid for play in Heroic Dungeon its really stupid
    If you are strictly going off GS then over you should have 2300+ from just leveling and obtaining gear in Northrend.

My Druid hit 80 today and I crafted 3 pieces of Leatherworking gear, and had a few I crafted while leveling. Those few items I crafted make me over 2100. Which is perfectly capable of going in to Heroics and Tanking them.

The rest of my quest gear + some dungeon gear I picked up from Tanking+Completing every Heroic.
    (3190GS - 24,937HP MotW only)

6. My Item level average is 193, and i cant tag

7. My Item level average is 193, and i cant tag
    did you count rings and trinkets? those are usually chokes