1. Locking a thread is plain fascism

It is quite obvious, when the moderators,cannot find any other way to reverse your opinion (much more if your opinion is documented and they have nothing to say about it), the only thing they can do, is to lock the thread. They think the problems will pass away.
    Dear moderator mercy, let me inform you that hitler have already died, and fascism is hunted down.
    Let me remind you, that blizzard never disabled the herb gathering while in flight form on druids where first introduced since TBC.
    On the contrary, to give balance in game (nonexisted balance) they activated herb gathering while flying on specific mounts in pandaria.
    So, the disabled herb gathering while in flight form on druids, is NOT working as intended because blizzard never disabled it.

2. https://i.imgur.com/8WZKIlx.jpg

HUH, I wonder why I can't pick that herb while the Druid isn't touching the ground?!?!? CLEARLY it has something to do with the fascist moderators of Warmane, AMIRITE?

Please.

3. It is quite obvious, when the moderators,cannot find any other way to reverse your opinion (much more if your opinion is documented and they have nothing to say about it), the only thing they can do, is to lock the thread. They think the problems will pass away.
    Dear moderator mercy, let me inform you that hitler have already died, and fascism is hunted down.
    Let me remind you, that blizzard never disabled the herb gathering while in flight form on druids where first introduced since TBC.
    On the contrary, to give balance in game (nonexisted balance) they activated herb gathering while flying on specific mounts in pandaria.
    So, the disabled herb gathering while in flight form on druids, is NOT working as intended because blizzard never disabled it.
    This is so....on so many levels. First learn what fascism is and stop using that term so lightly as do all the ******s in the media nowadays(or you just want to feel special using big words and Hitler? You're not, you're just making a fool of yourself-and btw, those that usually "hunt" fascism are the most fascist people, check all the groups in USA who "fight" it. Second, you're a client here so yes, they can close whatever they want whenever they want without having to give you any explanation, is not fascism if they don't want to put up with all the **** people have to give sometimes because something does not work as they prefer.

4. Dear Marcus, i have too many words to say for what you said. instead of that, ill answer by a simple picture (one picture is 1000 words).
    http://postimg.org/image/lwmpmk9ff/
    If youre interested to learn about the forms of fascism, you can always use your favorite search engine. Happy reading.

Dear Mercy, unfortunately, youre faaaar away from that herb. and obviously Blizzard never wanted players to be able to react with something without having the minimum distance. No matter if is Npc, mine deposit, herb, or vendor. Everything have its own minimum distance. And for druids the herb gathering while in flight form was 5 yards.
    In first picture here, my druid is out of range. Unfortunately, the screenshot fails to capture the mouse pointer which is grey.
    https://postimg.org/image/4fz3q8jo7/

And for this screenshot, the druid is within range. Again screen shot fails to capture mouse pointer which indicated that youre in range.
    https://postimg.org/image/ghuhkcilz/

5. Really, what's so hard to understand about the difference between being in flight form and having to be landed?

You can harvest in flight form here and you can harvest in flight form in retail.
    You have to be touching the ground to harvest here and you have to be touching the ground to harvest in retail.
    Being an inch off the ground in flight form means no harvesting, no matter if you are right on top of the node or at the edge of the range.

6. And for druids the herb gathering while in flight form was 5 yards.
    No. The requirement is that you have to be touching the ground. Do I have to further prove that you're insulting people over something you have no idea what you're talking about?

https://i.imgur.com/XQRqDBE.jpg

Go ahead and try to tell me I'm too far away from the herb again. I dare you.

7. -
    Feel free to provide any source if you can find one, because I haven't.
    If we're going to go off of memory or experience, I can personally say that I know this was how things worked in TBC (requiring you to be touching the ground) when Flight Form was added to the game. Largely because you cannot perform actions while flying, and you are tagged as flying when the character is not touching the ground. The same applies to the Sky Golem that was introduced in MoP.

Now, I'm not saying you can't herb while in Flight Form, because that's absolutely not the case. What I'm saying is that you need to be touching the ground.

8. Yup. Confirmed. That was a lot easier to check. TBC patch notes for flight form and swift flight form state no ability nor casts (including eating, drinking, herbing, mining, skinning etc) can be used while flying. Once on the ground the form is treated as a travel form and all actions can be done per normal.