1. Hardest pvp class to play?

For pvp, i'm currently playing on my frost mage. I have a ret paladin but no longer pvp on it because it's a very simple and easy class to play for pvp, which gets really boring after a while.

So let's just assume this: I'm playing (insert class here) perfectly for pvp.
    So assuming i've mastered the class for pvp, which class is the best and most difficult for arenas and bgs.

2. I have heard many people say that the rogue is easy to pick up, but difficult to master, and if you are playing them perfectly you should be able to drop any non plate wearer without them being able to retaliate. I have a rogue, but admittedly I hate arenas so I cannot speak for the rogue performance there.

I have also heard that Spriest and Arms War are very strong, though as to how difficult I'm not sure.

3. Rogues are hard to play good vs skilled people.

Affli lock and lock in general.

4. Rogues are hard to play good vs skilled people.

Affli lock and lock in general.
    yea if i had to guess before this post i was going to assume dest/affli warlock for bgs/arenas or a very skilled sub rogue for arenas XD

5. Moonkin druid, elemental shaman, fury warrior, mutilate rogue

6. Moonkin druid, elemental shaman, fury warrior, mutilate rogue
    You could be right with elemental shaman there - but not because it's hard on it's own.. Let me phrase it this way:

Elemental shaman might be the hardest class if you manage to always (or mostly) survive against MDPS. lol

7. So assuming i've mastered the class for pvp, which class is the best and most difficult for arenas and bgs.
    Best classes are not difficult. You are asking for contradiction. Easiest classes are the best. Pick one: holy paladin, arms warrior (especially these 2 for 2v2), elemental shaman (semi complex cus caster but easiest caster ingame to play in 3v3), warlock (slightly harder than elemental shaman but you can just roll LSP).

Probably only exception is disc priests. Highly viable and high skill cap.

Moonkin druid, elemental shaman, fury warrior, mutilate rogue
    You could "master" these specs and break 1.8k rating somewhere. Although elemental shamans have nothing to do with other specs in this list. Elemental shaman is probably the best caster for 3v3. Moonkin doesnt really work in 2v2 nor 3v3 to any competitive degree.

Unviable != difficult.

Mutilate rogues have zero complexity to gameplay apart from trying to zerg target or lose. Same applies to most of "hard specs" that people are so fond of.

8. Maybe you should try by your own, someone who play a class for 3 years will tell you "no my class isn't hard lol" but someone who just started for 1 week will say "don't listen him his class is hard as f*ck"

You see what I mean? Just try something new

9. Maybe you should try by your own, someone who play a class for 3 years will tell you "no my class isn't hard lol" but someone who just started for 1 week will say "don't listen him his class is hard as f*ck"

You see what I mean? Just try something new
    Except we already know the best and easiest comps in arena already.

Anything works in battlegrounds.

10. Except we already know the best and easiest comps in arena already.

Anything works in battlegrounds.
    Especially if you can do things like interrupt 0.01 sec into a person's cast, amirite.

11. Especially if you can do things like interrupt 0.01 sec into a person's cast, amirite.
    When it comes to shamans and warriors especially so.

EDIT: Wrong account. @Mercy conspiracy theory lol
    Edited: April 12, 2018

12. Yeah, I expected you to know what I was talking about. Interesting how you brought an inactive account out of retirement to reply, too.

13. Yeah, I expected you to know what I was talking about. Interesting how you brought an inactive account out of retirement to reply, too.
    did somebody say inactive account

14. In 2018 emelental shaman suddenly became hardest class to play.
    Ok.

12 Last