1. Client download from Warmane not launching?

Good day, After almost 3 years I decided to come back to WoW and back to Warmane, I downloaded the Mists of Pandaria client but as soon as I launch the game it gives me the following error

"Data/enGB/wow-ipdate-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can't make a required change to archive file. Be sure you have write premission for world of warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910"

I did set the wow.exe to run in admin mode and i did go into the WTF folder and removed the "Read Only" check from the config file.

Any tips on how to get the game working?

Running windows 8.1

PC Specs :
    Aorus AC300W Case
    8GB DDR4 3866 mhz G.Skill Trident Z RAM
    Intel i5-8600k CPU
    Coolermaster Masterliquid 240 CPU Cooler
    Aorus Gaming 3 Montherboard
    EVGA 650w GQ PSU
    EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 edition.

2. follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only".

3. It seems i solved it...lol

What i did was i just went to the Mists of Pandaria folder. > Properties > Uncheck read only > Apply to all folders.

Edit : I just saw that what i did was what you gave in step 3, thanks anyway lol.
    Edited: April 10, 2018 Reason: saw that what i did was exactly what was suggested...