1. Change RDF HC

I've tried over 7 rdf hcs today and each one ended the same way. Someone (usually the tank or heal) doesn't like doing this particular dungeon, but they won't leave because they'll get deserter, so they basically tp back to dala and **** talk the group and insist they be kicked and then eventually will just sign out. Rdf hc has turned into a super toxic time waste of time. Why not just give people deserter if they're kicked? the 2 min deserter buff for not accepting seemed to help cut down on spammers, so this could also help.

2. If people got deserter when they were kicked, 3 dudes could premade to rdf hc and spam kick to the 2 poor guys that join the party, over and over again. You'd have many ppl with deserter debuff

3. But it's not wrong, we must do something about this, it's really wtf now

4. You are supposed to get deserter when you get kicked. It's not a suggestion to add a custom feature. It's a suggestion to fix a bug. Which should be on bug tracker if you want it fixed. But I could not find a bug report about this.

5. You are supposed to get deserter when you get kicked.
    Source?
    I couldn't find anything about getting a deserter if kicked.
    I did find that if a person is 3 min or more outside of the dungeon, he can be kicked without vote.

I do agree that "i don't like this dungeon so either kick me or I'll afk" happens often. Once I was stuck in a rdf with 3 people offline (Because no one wanted to kick), and the two of us left weren't enough for the kick vote. So we had to have deserter.

Maybe they should make it bannable to hold people hostage in rdf groups if nothing cqn be done about the system.

6. Source?
    I couldn't find anything about getting a deserter if kicked.
    I did find that if a person is 3 min or more outside of the dungeon, he can be kicked without vote.

I do agree that "i don't like this dungeon so either kick me or I'll afk" happens often. Once I was stuck in a rdf with 3 people offline (Because no one wanted to kick), and the two of us left weren't enough for the kick vote. So we had to have deserter.

Maybe they should make it bannable to hold people hostage in rdf groups if nothing cqn be done about the system.
    There is supposed to be a "cooldown" on how frequent you can queue for a dungeon, which gets reduced or reset with boss kills. But that may be a feature that came in later expansions, as I don't recall if it was a feature of the WotLK dungeon finder.

In any case, it would be better to having some sort of "deserter mechanic" instead of banning people. However, on the flip side, we don't want people using the vote kicks as a way to bully others, which is bound to happen.