1. To all the gold sellers for coins: ALWAYS up your offer by 1g from the previous.

Gold for the same coins is increasing steadily the last months making you (the farmer) having a harder time gathering the gold. It's best to increase the gold by only 1g from the previous offer so the prices can drop a bit and reach logical limits without getting out of hand the next months. People will buy the best offer even if it's 1g or 50g more than the previous. Thank you :)

2. Yes but since this basically hangs on no one breaking the deal then it basically means everyone will have the incentive to break the deal. xP

3. It's more like: the more people keep this rule the better the economy will be. It's not like if 9 out of 10 do this it will be the exact same as if 1 did it. Think of it this way: (example) the best price for 24 coins is 2450g, my offer will be 2451g for the same. This way even if the next one that sells doesn't have this in mind he will be more inclined to place 2500g for 24 coins instead of 2550 or 2600g. If my offer was instantly 2500 from the next guy that had 2450 the next on would defnitely put it 2550 or 2600 if he's that kind of person.

4. It's just a veriant of the prisoner's dilema. It would probably be best if you all coordinated and followed suit, but the one who breaks it (assuming you others follow) will earn a lot more. xD

5. I don't understand how he would get more and not less when for the same price he will have used more gold than required for the trade. He could make 24 coins with 2451g and again 24 coins with 2500g :P

6. Because the fact remains that he is the one who gets to sell his gold, not you. Hence even if he gets less coins, he still gets coins while those of you who stick to the agreement won't get any or far less as the breaker snags the buyers, since the buyers go for quantity of gold per coin.

7. Alright I see your point and I understand it. In my experience so far with the trade system I always increase the deal by 1 gold for the same coins and so far every1 has bought what I have uploaded, that's why it seemed to me that it's working. Your point is valid but when people wanna get gold they come to the trade, they check the best offer even if it is 1 g more and they get that or at least that's how it seems to happen from my point of view :)

8. I think we need two gold wipes per year.

9. Easy for you to say,when your mom gave u her credit card.

10. 1200 gold for 9 coins.

You put 1500 gold for 9 coins.

Someone else (and this happened) put 1900 gold for 9 coins.

You buy it,and earn 400 gold for literally nothing.

Play site pvp and you gonna bath in gold and coins in one month from the moment u decide to do it.

Fish for dem low prices,there's people who simply don't get it.They gonna rather sell 5 k gold for 20 coins now,than wait for 2 days and earn 30-35 coins

Best way to start it is with at least 50 coins and 10 k gold.Be prepared to lose sometimes,but u actually cant lose that much.200-300 gold if you play with 5-15 coins range.That's what,10 daily quests + daily bg...

At some point,u wont even farm gold no more.All u do is checking site while waiting for bg to start.Every 30 minutes u spend 2 minutes checking out prices.
    Edited: April 13, 2018

11. Looks like a gold merchant wining about free market and calling other competitors to form a cartel because his profits are cut

12. Play site pvp and you gonna bath in gold and coins in one month from the moment u decide to do it.
    I salute you. You understand this. Use the shop and marketplace to your advantage, don't whine about em.