1. Pve ladder/Leaderboard - 6 months later.

Hello,

I realize there has already been a plethora of topics regarding this issue but it is in my honest opinion a much bigger issue than a broken boss mechanic somewhere. Currently there is zero incentive for pushing kill times since unless you have a new guild and it's a first kill it doesn't even get recorded. Will we see a fix for this soon? Or at least a comment that it will/will not be looked into? There is a bug report on the bug tracker that is still "unconfirmed" even though it's a month old and 30+ votes.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/62366#

At the moment you don't have any clue who the "good" guilds are, for example the #1 guild hasn't even been active for 2 months but there is no way for others to even come close at this point (given a lot of the records will probably be hard to beat but still..).

/Meandow

2. Never thought I'd read "good guilds" and "Outland" in the same sentence again.

3. Never thought I'd read "good guilds" and "Outland" in the same sentence again.
    Can only speak about <Panacea> since it's the only active guild that I have played with that is still active but the current state of the guild could've easily contended with previous "top" guilds and I would say I am a fairly good judge of that seeing as how I have been either core or officer in the guilds getting at least 80% of the server first on Outland. On top of that the respective guilds has been by far #1 on the Leaderboard.

But I guess whichever guild you played in was the only good guild and now that you don't, there aren't any left. Seems legit.

Never go full monkey.

4. Yet the guild harboring clickers got RF Illidan. The audacity of calling Panacea good (or any other guild on the server) is astonishing. Not to mention that they were clearing BT in one night 3-4 resets ago. And no, Sin would've wiped the floor with Panacea in the tournament if they didn't bring 5-10 trials (still managed to get Vashj to, what, 30%?).

Yes, I can safely say that there were only a handful of good guilds on Outland (and even they weren't up to par to retail guilds at the time) and I can also safely say that are are none anymore.

5. Yet the guild harboring clickers got RF Illidan. The audacity of calling Panacea good (or any other guild on the server) is astonishing. Not to mention that they were clearing BT in one night 3-4 resets ago. And no, Sin would've wiped the floor with Panacea in the tournament if they didn't bring 5-10 trials (still managed to get Vashj to, what, 30%?).

Yes, I can safely say that there were only a handful of good guilds on Outland (and even they weren't up to par to retail guilds at the time) and I can also safely say that are are none anymore.
    As I said, I am pretty sure I am a better judge of that then you considering I PLAYED IN sin (???). And no there was not a "handful of good guilds" in t5, it was <sin> and <Surge>, period. Those two guilds then merged into <to the moon> which was uncontested #1 guild for a long time until most of the core members got bored.

If you don't want to call Panacea a good guild then by those standards the only good guild Outland has seen is to the moon in its' glory days. Even still, I did put "good" in citation marks for a reason, if a guild is good or not is all relative, compare it to Method on retail or any top 20 guild they're obviously ****.