1. Working quests now bugged

When i played wotlk April last year i met very few bugs while leveling, then went on a long break and came back a couple of weeks ago, but now i've been running into a lot more bugs, yesterday i was doing Argent Crusade quests near Dalaran when i got the quest to speak to siege master Fezzik, he never spawned nor his cannons, which used to exist and work before.

What is going on here?

2. A major reword of quests has been done, if something is broken, please make a bug report and it will be taken care of.

3. A major reword of quests has been done, if something is broken, please make a bug report and it will be taken care of.
    What kind of rework?

4. When i played wotlk April last year i met very few bugs while leveling, then went on a long break and came back a couple of weeks ago, but now i've been running into a lot more bugs, yesterday i was doing Argent Crusade quests near Dalaran when i got the quest to speak to siege master Fezzik, he never spawned nor his cannons, which used to exist and work before.

What is going on here?
    i believe this specific quest was intentionally "disabled", since people started exploiting it, like entering pvp zones with those cannons and killing players, quite few players got banned for exploiting, but that didnt stop them from doing it, so quest was "disabled".

thats my opinion atleast.