1. Which jtems to buy?

I bought 57 coins (2 days before the spring bonuses sadly) and got my rogue (assassination) the HC dagger from the Lich King, i now have 34 coins left and was gonna get a sharpened twilight scale or a 1.4 dagger, i also have enough vote points to get something but idk what's worth getting with those.

Any opinions?

2. ummm...
    I dont have good knowledge grasp about rogue (especially assasinate)
    but I think you should choose slow weapon i.e. 2.6 speed one instead of fast one, in this case it should be 1hand Axe with 2.6 speed (its called Havoc http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50737 , also from LK25HC)

and again...
    I think you can combine this way
    Main Hand : slow weapon --> that Havoc axe
    Off Hand : fast weapon --> that dagger
    Edited: April 11, 2018

3. Mutilate, which is one of the two skills assa rogues use in their rotation requires dagger in both main and off-hand, so Heavens Fall and Lungbreaker are BiS.

Combat on the othe hand prefers a fast axe or sword (gunship axe being BiS) due to hack and slash talent making them able to proc slow big main hand hits with their off-hand as long as its sword or axe.

As for OP youre best off getting STS, not only will it give you biggest dps increase, its also one of the hardest items to get due to huge competition and the fact it drops from RS 25hc which most guild arent able to do. Lungbreaker on the other hand is very accesible and theres no competiton on it since its only assa rogues who need it and its an unpopular spec of unpopular class.
    Also should you switch to combat your STS will still be BiS

4. Mutilate, which is one of the two skills assa rogues use in their rotation requires dagger in both main and off-hand, so Heavens Fall and Lungbreaker are BiS.

Combat on the othe hand prefers a fast axe or sword (gunship axe being BiS) due to hack and slash talent making them able to proc slow big main hand hits with their off-hand as long as its sword or axe.

As for OP youre best off getting STS, not only will it give you biggest dps increase, its also one of the hardest items to get due to huge competition and the fact it drops from RS 25hc which most guild arent able to do. Lungbreaker on the other hand is very accesible and theres no competiton on it since its only assa rogues who need it and its an unpopular spec of unpopular class.
    Also should you switch to combat your STS will still be BiS
    What's the BIS items for sub?

5. No idea about sub, its not used in pve. If you want items for pvp check top rated rogues on the ladder. STS DBW and Heaven Fall are no-brainers tho.