1. ....annnd it begins.

They should not have started everyone off with BiS gear if you want to do testing like this. It's horrible and sets a precedent for everyone to have that type of gear to have nearly that type of performance and will punish those who don't.

Edit: Just for you Spraynard; can you tell me what encounters they have not overturned on purpose so far for any encounter for any reason on this server? I can't think of any that haven't been buffed against retail values.
    There has not been a SINGLE instance that was overtuned thus far, if anything a lot of them have been undertuned. Hyjal was cleared first day, that's including full SSC and TK clear the same day for the vial quest (it wasn't implemented until hyjal was already out). 10+ guilds killed Illidan the 2nd reset of Black Temple. I really don't understand where your complaints are coming from because what you're saying is to be frank, complete bs.

2. Edit: Just for you Spraynard; can you tell me what encounters they have not overturned on purpose so far for any encounter for any reason on this server? I can't think of any that haven't been buffed against retail values.
    I believe all the Hyjal bosses use retail values. That's why the raid is such a joke.

I don't know for sure about most others, because I don't know what retail values were in most cases unless I look them up specifically. And sometimes it takes a lot of research to find things like how much a particular boss hit for in 2007. Wikipedia often shows nerfed later versions of damage output (like with the pre-wotlk 30% health and damage nerf factored in, for instance.) I suspect that there are certain bosses have not been custom buffed on this server. Like most of Karazhan I think is blizzlike or close to it. Gruul has health and shatter damage buffed. Mag is blizzlike for a later version I believe, with buffed damage but nerfed channelers. I think almost every boss in T5 either has a health of damage buff, Hydross (damage) and Kael (add health) especially. In BT, RoS and Shade of Akama might be Blizzlike. They stick out as the ones that seem abnormally easy. Supremus, Gorefiend, Najentus might be close to the correct values except for the enrage timer which has been changed dramatically for all three.

As others have said, just because they are buffed I don't think MOST of these are overtuned. Having 2.4.3 talents is a big deal and makes guilds do WAY more damage than 2.1 guilds were doing on retail. So somewhere they do need to buff something. Or else you end up with weak Hyjal bosses who live for just a minute and a half and Archimonde that can be killed with 18 people (both of which are true on warmane). Gruul, Hydross, Mother, Council and Kael stand out as being buffed more than most.
    Edited: April 27, 2018

3. There were numerous bugs. Most of which were with trash..
    The same was true with BT. Most of the trash was bugged on release, and much of it still is.

Thanks for the update. Please let us know how the testing is going if you do it again, and whether they getting near the end of their list of bugs to fix.

4. Soon. Just a few things to smooth out.

5. However down to us making it look trivial, they opted to buff some of the bosses i believe (Dragonhawk for example, we allowed both sides to hatch the eggs, then AoE'd them down easily).

This resulted in the dev watching our raid concluding that the damage of Dragonhawks needed to be "significantly increased".
    I think one very important thing to remember when tuning dragonhawk boss is that probably half the groups who do it WON'T have a prot paladin, making it significantly harder. Most 25 mans have 1 geared prot pally for a 25 man raid. My group was the prot war/feral tank group on retail and it was much harder for us than the other group.

This group is without a prot pally though and it looks about right imo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=R4p0J9Q9MKk
    Edited: April 28, 2018

6. May 2, 2018  
    Soon. Just a few things to smooth out.

" soon " any idea ? days ? weeks ? months ?

7. May 2, 2018  
    I also tested it, but there's no need for spilling beans on gear choices and current tuning as it's all part of something bigger that when reached to it's fullest potential, has to be perfect for take-off.

We just gotta chill and wait a bit longer. I'm sure it wont be long before it comes. Devs are doing good notices on issues and probably with that, making good progress towards ZA being a solid release and not allowing bugs to destroy timed event races.

If they can guarantee a perfectly tuned and bug-free release of any content in this expansion, I can wait for as long as they require.

8. May 2, 2018  
    " soon " any idea ? days ? weeks ? months ?
    Soon means soon.

9. May 4, 2018  
    I also tested it, but there's no need for spilling beans on gear choices and current tuning as it's all part of something bigger that when reached to it's fullest potential, has to be perfect for take-off.

We just gotta chill and wait a bit longer. I'm sure it wont be long before it comes. Devs are doing good notices on issues and probably with that, making good progress towards ZA being a solid release and not allowing bugs to destroy timed event races.

If they can guarantee a perfectly tuned and bug-free release of any content in this expansion, I can wait for as long as they require.
    This! Be patient y'all... good things will come.

10. May 4, 2018  
    We'll be testing it on Sunday, i'll stream it (Either hunter or Prot Pala PoV)..
    all the fixes have been systematically checked off the list - probably been some buffs to.

There will be videos up from multiple PoVs (DPS warrior, healer and a caster and at least 1 tank PoV)...

So, watch this space i guess.

11. May 5, 2018  
    Please post a link to your stream :D

12. May 10, 2018  
    Can't be too much longer right? I mean ZA from a month ago looked better than Hyjal does now.

13. May 10, 2018  

14. May 11, 2018  

15. May 11, 2018  
    Let's hope ZA comes this weekend. =)
    Edited: May 11, 2018

First 1234 ... Last