1. May 20, 2018  
    Sounds like you've got it taken care of then. Just because something looks good on a stream doesn't mean it is.

So from what you just said, It looks like misc damage tuning needs to be done over several trash mobs and boss adds throughout the dungeon. Timers on Lynx are messed up badly and so is his cleave. There's a scripting issue with the mob at the end of the eagle gauntlet.

Relatively speaking though, ZA is still in much better shape than BT was during the PTR tests, or even the first month of release. It looks better than kara is now, better than hyjal is now. I stand by the "amazing" comment. Damage tuning is by far the easiest thing to do.
    Edited: May 20, 2018

2. May 20, 2018  
    The point of the ptr is to iron out these issues and tune it properly to be doable by t4 t5 but the bear run should be a challenge to t6. Damage re-tuning will be done, that is one of the main reasons for the ptr tests

3. May 20, 2018  
    SWP isn't coming in June, i don't get why people can't get that through their heads. It's not gonna happen, it hasn't even been talked about in regards to testing yet. It's MUCH harder to tune than ZA, and ZA has been in tuning and testing for over a month already.
    The other thing that occurs to me about this, is that SWP doesn't need any balance tuning at all. It's the only content that was released on our current patch 2.4, so talents and everything are up to date. They can just use retail values for everything and it should be fine.

4. May 20, 2018  
    Let's hope they can just focus on fixing its mechanics and not get busy with numbers. If so, it can be done in time for July 7th.

First ... 567