1. ETA on Zul Amann?/Any news on it ?

Would be awesome if we could get some new info on ZA .

2. They said it should come shortly after the other arena seasons ended, let's hope it is a matter of days left.

3. Soon TM

(Sometime between now and the end of time)

4. Hopefully after it's properly tested. Don't hold your breath on that one.

5. By your sentence my guess is you haven't cleared even full Kara

6. I long for the music in ZA! It be good stuff mon!

7. can we volunteer to test it? any updates?

8. im also interested in the changes that will come with ZA. what about the dailies, the new badge gear, the attunements?

9. Bump- any word on when it is going to be released?

10. Inquiring minds want to know. ZA looked better than I expected. Few bugs and they've been reported for a bit now.

11. Hi, i can give some sort of an update i guess (Being a member of one of the guilds that tested it last Friday).

There were numerous bugs. Most of which were with trash.. The bosses were tuned well in my opinion (We had an extremely overgeared group, virtually bis gear for every member), so every fight was trivial. However down to us making it look trivial, they opted to buff some of the bosses i believe (Dragonhawk for example, we allowed both sides to hatch the eggs, then AoE'd them down easily).

This resulted in the dev watching our raid concluding that the damage of Dragonhawks needed to be "significantly increased"

We submitted, along with the dev watching us; a list of bugs/fixes needed, and they HAVE been being fixed one by one and checked off by said developer.

We haven't tested it since last Friday, and have not heard anything about when they'd like us to test again.

One thing i do know, is that they said they were going to introduce a vendor on the PTR, to give lower levels of gear (tier 4-5 i'd guess), as to test the difficulty for players geared at a more consistant level with the servers median level.

That's all the updates were have so far.

12. Hi, i can give some sort of an update i guess (Being a member of one of the guilds that tested it last Friday).

There were numerous bugs. Most of which were with trash.. The bosses were tuned well in my opinion (We had an extremely overgeared group, virtually bis gear for every member), so every fight was trivial. However down to us making it look trivial, they opted to buff some of the bosses i believe (Dragonhawk for example, we allowed both sides to hatch the eggs, then AoE'd them down easily).

This resulted in the dev watching our raid concluding that the damage of Dragonhawks needed to be "significantly increased".
    ....annnd it begins.

They should not have started everyone off with BiS gear if you want to do testing like this. It's horrible and sets a precedent for everyone to have that type of gear to have nearly that type of performance and will punish those who don't.

Edit: Just for you Spraynard; can you tell me what encounters they have not overturned on purpose so far for any encounter for any reason on this server? I can't think of any that haven't been buffed against retail values.

13. Originally Posted by cishop
    I can't think of any that haven't been buffed against retail values.
    Gotta be a bit careful with that though, because players are buffed compared to retail values as well. We're all running around with 2.4.3 talents and itemization values. It's not a whole lot (in fact there are some nerfs as well), but it's also not nothing. One big example I can think of is that we're able to drink alcohol on a 1s cooldown, down from 10s CD at the original launch of Zul'Aman.

123 ... Last