1. May 17, 2018  
    need remove attunements, too many guild advertising in global chat...seems many ppls leave game

2. May 17, 2018  
    need update from devs to save sanity pls

3. May 17, 2018  
    need remove attunements, too many guild advertising in global chat...seems many ppls leave game
    My guild actually just had to disband 3 weeks after moving into T6 as people started taking breaks/quitting becuase of summer. And we were not able to get new T6 attuned recruits whislt going back to T5 wasnt an option either.

Oh and btw
    When ZA..?

4. May 18, 2018  
    My guild actually just had to disband 3 weeks after moving into T6 as people started taking breaks/quitting becuase of summer. And we were not able to get new T6 attuned recruits whislt going back to T5 wasnt an option either.

Oh and btw
    When ZA..?
    Going back is always an option... My guild is Oceanic so we have an incredibly small pool of potential recruits, even when times are good we can barely be choosey about who we bring.

We are into mid-T5 for the third time, having been forced back to T4 and even Kara to attune people for numbers. Attrition is a harsh mistress, but we're back, we're stronger and we'll do it all again if we have to.

The most important thing you need to do is foster a guild culture where people are willing to show up and help eachother out, even if it means running old content ahead of progression. As you've seen, if you can't manage this, eventually no one gets to raid.

Now that Gruul is fixed the flow of T5 attuned recruits should increase again, unfortunately for many guilds it has come too late.

5. May 18, 2018  
    We are into mid-T5 for the third time, having been forced back to T4 and even Kara to attune people for numbers. Attrition is a harsh mistress, but we're back, we're stronger and we'll do it all again if we have to.
    I heard there's an Oceanic guild with no shadow priests. Is that you? Because if so, that's a big contributing factor to slow progress.

6. May 18, 2018  
    I heard there's an Oceanic guild with no shadow priests. Is that you? Because if so, that's a big contributing factor to slow progress.
    Must be the alliance guild, we have one hyjal geared spriest, a T5 ready alt (our feral OT) and if I wasnt healing I have everything other than a 200 damage mainhand.

Slow progress has been due to lack of competition for slots and attrition. Our solution to this is the culture described above, where we invest in every player to develop them, rather than recruit to replace.

7. May 18, 2018  
    Either way, argument aside.. We'll be testing ZA this weekend at some point either Saturday or Sunday (Maybe both)... So i'll stream it again and hopefully so will others.

We'll be testing it in t6 initially then t4. So watch this space.

However, our entire guild has basically said that they should remove t6 attunements with the release of ZA instead of with Sunwell. The servers recruitment pool (especially alliance side), is so small currently because no guilds run t5, so no new players can get attuned.

8. May 18, 2018  
    In order to promote the bigger challenge for upcoming Sunwell and to promote the better lifespan and health of the server I would have to agree with the attunements removal for the Hyal and Black Temple.
    It would rapidly increase population, promote pve much more and breathe extra life into realm.
    I really hope they reconsider it.

Other then that , I hope that Za will come in 3 days, we are hitting the June mark which means there will be having 4 weeks of Zul Aman before SWP hits.

9. May 18, 2018  
    I hate to be somewhat snide here Cousywousy but I believe the time for testing these things should have been done weeks ago. The server is bleeding out fast and the timespan to July 7th is getting smaller everyday and while I believe IOQD is ready, the entire MGT dungeon and Sunwell raid needs to be looked at and tested. Try to ask them to have this as the last testing and for future raids - NEVER adjust the numbers on damage etc. It just causes problems.

I would also vote for an immediate removel of ALL attunaments, add rep sets for PvP to vendors and reduce the reputation needed for HC keys from Revered to Honored. The server desperately needs it.
    Edited: May 18, 2018

10. May 18, 2018  
    SWP isn't coming in June, i don't get why people can't get that through their heads. It's not gonna happen, it hasn't even been talked about in regards to testing yet. It's MUCH harder to tune than ZA, and ZA has been in tuning and testing for over a month already.

I'm still standing pat that Sunwell isn't coming before at least September. More likely November.

11. May 18, 2018  
    SWP isn't coming in June, i don't get why people can't get that through their heads. It's not gonna happen, it hasn't even been talked about in regards to testing yet. It's MUCH harder to tune than ZA, and ZA has been in tuning and testing for over a month already.

I'm still standing pat that Sunwell isn't coming before at least September. More likely November.
    Then listen up. You shall not TUNE ANYTHING. The ****ing server is bleeding and so badly the numbers must be faked to the extreme.
    If this raid does not come on 7th of July then I will just pack my bags and quit before this realm ends like Neltharion.
    Edited: May 18, 2018

12. May 18, 2018  
    Then listen up. You shall not TUNE ANYTHING. The ****ing server is bleeding and so badly the numbers must be faked to the extreme.
    If this raid does not come on 7th of July then I will just pack my bags and quit before this realm ends like Neltharion.
    Yeah thast not hapening anytime soon, and you can pack your bags, none cares of crybabys.

13. May 18, 2018  
    What a pity I am not a crybaby then you wretch. Try having some foresight and especially regarding the economy and maybe, just maybe, you will understand.

14. May 18, 2018  
    The servers recruitment pool (especially alliance side), is so small currently because no guilds run t5, so no new players can get attuned.
    At least 2 alliance t5 guilds: fight me at blizzcon and nagaswithattitude. Probably some more Russian or French speaking

http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Naga...tland/summary/
    http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Figh...utland/summary

15. May 18, 2018  
    Please pack your bags and leave i cant read your posts anymore. Every single post is removal of attunements aka you want to ding 70lvl with your 6th alt, do couple of hcs and after that jump in last raid, get carried and get top tier gear. Go just play wotlk / cata and stop whining here. Population is fine, i dont see where is problem..

First ... 34567 Last