1. May 18, 2018  
    Please pack your bags and leave i cant read your posts anymore.
    Sounds like you like me quite a lot considering you KEEP reading em.
    Every single post is removal of attunements aka you want to ding 70lvl with your 6th alt, do couple of hcs and after that jump in last raid, get carried and get top tier gear.
    Truth of the matter is I got 10 chars already with dinged professions, enchants etc done. But what good are those to me if the server ends like Neltharion did? Do you reckon dancing in fancy gear in a empty city or PvPing vs no one is fun?
    Go just play wotlk / cata and stop whining here. Population is fine, i dont see where is problem..
    Done all in Wotlk so I am done with that. Cata is RiP. Now where is the problem you ask? The problem is that when you lose population on private servers it is very difficult to get the losses back. The summer is the most problematic period for private servers because people find incentives to stop playing and many decide to never return. It is therefore good to give people incentives to play DURING the summer and that's why some of us care so deeply for this blasted 2.4 patch, because we care for the server! But if one notices the ship is already taking in water and up ahead sits a big iceberg which we will likely hit if we do not change course, why should one stay?

2. May 18, 2018  
    SWP isn't coming in June, i don't get why people can't get that through their heads. It's not gonna happen, it hasn't even been talked about in regards to testing yet. It's MUCH harder to tune than ZA, and ZA has been in tuning and testing for over a month already.

I'm still standing pat that Sunwell isn't coming before at least September. More likely November.
    I think you're probably right, that SWP will be very late. However, Sunwell is definitely not harder to tune than ZA. ZA is a catchup raid so it has to be tuned appropriately for t4 guilds to clear it for gear and still have it be challenging enough that T6 guilds don't faceroll mount runs every week. Logically ZA should be the hardest dungeon to tune.

With Sunwell, they can just make it way too hard, release it, have all the hardcore smash their heads against the broken content, and then nerf it all in a few weeks. It's the same thing Blizzard did in TBC on retail. They released overtuned raids and then scaled it back to get the correct balance. I'm not saying this is what they SHOULD do, but it would be sorta Blizzlike.

3. May 19, 2018  
    Looks good, thanks.

"ZUL'AMAN
    May 19, 2018
    Zul'Aman is scheduled to be released on Outland on May 30, 2018. All current content attunements, except Black Temple, will be removed on the day of the release. Dungeon keys will also now require honored reputation."

4. May 19, 2018  

5. May 19, 2018  
    Still massively overtuned even in BiS t6 gear.
    Killable.. but way overtuned. Some of the trash is just ridiculous damage wise.
    Malacrass damage output and adds output was flat out unplayable. (We got him to 60% hp with SIX debuffs up on us, to the point where Consecration was hitting us for 40% of our hp per tick and was basically being spammed).

they have a lot of work to do if this is being released in 11 days. As everything in the entire zone, trash and bosses + Adds, needs a lot of work. Not only damage output wise, but also mechanically..

Lynx boss was flat out ridiculous

6. May 19, 2018  
    Deep sigh. That is all I can say.

7. May 20, 2018  
    Deep sigh. That is all I can say.
    I dunno what else we can do really.. The dev watching us seemed intent on having it overtuned.
    We tested Zul'jin, to which the tornados during the Eagle phase moved incredibly fast (Around 120% run speed)..We provided videos of them moving nowhere near that speed and the dev basically told us "Well, what's the point in having them if they're avoidable?"... I mean, you quite literally could spend 0 time standing still and healing. Which was a huge problem as we had a resto shaman healing.

the main problem though was with the Dragonhawk boss. Which is just, ridiculous currently.

I tanked them as a full bis Protection Paladin, not the boss, just one half, of one side of the dragonhawks and could barely survive. the dev said that the dragonhawks should do 3k damage each. 3000... EACH, bare in mind there are 20 eggs each side.
    We provided a video of a HOLY PALADIN IN HOLY GEAR tanking these dragons to show that the damage is nowhere near as severe as it currently is. But we were met by indifference basically from the GM saying that it was "how it's intended to be".

The scary part is that we've reported that damage needs a significant decrease every time we tested it other than the first, but seems that they've decreased the damage of maybe 3-4 trash packs, the rest has remained unchanged. Seems that the majorly overtuned damage isn't going to be fixed. Say byebye to your catchup raid because currently this isn't catchup, it's Tier 6.5 in difficulty.

The fact that they expect t4 players to go into this dungeon and be able to clear is just stupid. It's not gonna happen.

8. May 20, 2018  
    Too be fair, this is exeggrated. ZA is not bad at all. Tuning is indeed high if the intention for the raid is to be available for T4/T5 players but we've not been informed what the goal is. We've tried it with T6 and T4, and at the moment T4 makes it indeed feel like a progress raid where T6 makes it feel easier than T6 but harder than T5.

Overall, mechanics seem to be working as intended. We got majorly f*kd but some Tiger Cubs on one occasion but apart from that it's nothing else than comes off as super broken. I wouldn't be worried about this too much but if it was up to me, I'd make it more available to T4/5 raiding players as it will bring a lot of fun back for most of the population and not just the few that are near BiS.

9. May 20, 2018  
    Too be fair, this is exeggrated. ZA is not bad at all. Tuning is indeed high if the intention for the raid is to be available for T4/T5 players but we've not been informed what the goal is. We've tried it with T6 and T4, and at the moment T4 makes it indeed feel like a progress raid where T6 makes it feel easier than T6 but harder than T5.

Overall, mechanics seem to be working as intended. We got majorly f*kd but some Tiger Cubs on one occasion but apart from that it's nothing else than comes off as super broken. I wouldn't be worried about this too much but if it was up to me, I'd make it more available to T4/5 raiding players as it will bring a lot of fun back for most of the population and not just the few that are near BiS.
    This sounds like somewhat blizzlike from my experience. ZA was definitely way harder than T4 content for example. T5 content is a bit uneven with Vashj/Kael'thas being significantly harder than the rest of it and probably harder than like half of hyjal. But ZA should definitely be on the level of late T5/early T6 content from how I remember it.

10. May 20, 2018  
    The raid is supposed to be a bloody catchup raid so even just going near the thought of tuning it so barely T6 can do it is beyond stupid.

11. May 20, 2018  
    I don't know why you guys are freaking out about things being over tuned. Getting the tuning right is the reason that these tests are being done. That means if things are too hard, they will be tuned easier for the next time. Release is still a week and a half away.

I thought eagle, bear, lynx and zul'jin all looked amazing. Those tornadoes on Zul'jin were moving at the correct speed. They ran faster than players on retail also, and shaman/pallys always struggled on that phase. The best way to deal with them was to put your back against a wall and heal through the damage. As a tester you shouldn't be complaining about mechanics that are working correctly.

Dragonhawk looks to be slightly over tuned, but the group was also mishandling the mechanics. The intended strat is not to release every dragonhawk on each side at one time. You should have at least 3-4 hatches or else you're going too fast. Also, healers kept getting killed by bombs, and the raid was positioned to get half the raid hit by every flame breath.

I saw some Hex lord, but you guys were 2 healing and weren't even running a priest. I remember Hex lord being a nightmare without a priest for shadow resist, and it was also hard to 2 heal.

You had serious comp/strat issues with both of those bosses (dragonhawk and hex lord). But it really didn't look that hard, all things considered. The only thing that makes me hesitate was that you should probably be able plow through them anyway with t6 gear.

12. May 20, 2018  
    Here's a good idea: Do not tune anything and keep it as it was in TBC.

13. May 20, 2018  
    I don't know why you guys are freaking out about things being over tuned. Getting the tuning right is the reason that these tests are being done. That means if things are too hard, they will be tuned easier for the next time. Release is still a week and a half away.

I thought eagle, bear, lynx and zul'jin all looked amazing. Those tornadoes on Zul'jin were moving at the correct speed. They ran faster than players on retail also, and shaman/pallys always struggled on that phase. The best way to deal with them was to put your back against a wall and heal through the damage. As a tester you shouldn't be complaining about mechanics that are working correctly.

Dragonhawk looks to be slightly over tuned, but the group was also mishandling the mechanics. The intended strat is not to release every dragonhawk on each side at one time. You should have at least 3-4 hatches or else you're going too fast. Also, healers kept getting killed by bombs, and the raid was positioned to get half the raid hit by every flame breath.

I saw some Hex lord, but you guys were 2 healing and weren't even running a priest. I remember Hex lord being a nightmare without a priest for shadow resist, and it was also hard to 2 heal.

You had serious comp/strat issues with both of those bosses (dragonhawk and hex lord). But it really didn't look that hard, all things considered. The only thing that makes me hesitate was that you should probably be able plow through them anyway with t6 gear.
    Problem is that we're the only guild testing, every other guild tested once and then bailed.. and they're not listening to us when we say the damage is way too high.

We didn't have "strat issues"... i've done dragonhawk many, many times on many many servers. It's the way it's designed here that is the problem, not the strat. The strats we tried have been used on many kills.
    How about instead of talking like some pro, YOU go and test it instead of basically calling us bad at the game.

Actions speak louder than words after all.. Go test it.

14. May 20, 2018  
    Problem is that we're the only guild testing, every other guild tested once and then bailed.. and they're not listening to us when we say the damage is way too high.

We didn't have "strat issues"... i've done dragonhawk many, many times on many many servers. It's the way it's designed here that is the problem, not the strat. The strats we tried have been used on many kills.
    How about instead of talking like some pro, YOU go and test it instead of basically calling us bad at the game.

Actions speak louder than words after all.. Go test it.

I don't think your group is bad at all, and you guys are doing us all a huge favor by testing. But releasing every dragonhawk on one side at the same time is objectively wrong. Just because you facerolled dragonhawk boss on Feenix or whatever other servers you're talking about... that doesn't mean the fight was correct on those servers either. "Many other servers" isn't a good source of anything.

15. May 20, 2018  
    Gotta double post in reply to some of the crap in this thread about 3rd boss "looks amazing".. Here are some of the problems with that fight ALONE.

He did 33k damage the entire fight with saberlash
    Saber lash is the frontal cleave that does 58k damage split between two people in front of the boss mitigated by armor. It should do around 13k per hit... It did 33k total the entire fight (See an issue? This is meant to be THE HIGHEST DAMAGE OUTPUT IN THE FIGHT, and it wa shis lowest damage output by a long way)
    But everything else at the fight did insane damage xD
    Weird that the only thing that's supposed to do insane damage did literally none
    Flame shock wasn't dispellable.
    Totems basically got dropped endlessly, there seemed to be no cooldown.
    The Lynx spawns at ranged, instead of in melee and as usual for Warmane hit way too hard, meaning you NEED a paladin tank to taunt it immediately or it will kill healers.
    The Health is way way off. (We showed them a video of him having 600k hp, and 240k per every "phase 2"... with the lynx having 230k hp during that phase. Instead, in phase 2 Halazzi had the same HP as in phase 1, which made the fight way way longer than it should be.).. on PTR he has 980k standard HP, and 980k per phase 2, 700k the next phase 2, 550k the next phase 2... See the issue?
    Again, his melee damage was way too high, and his enrage (Which is supposed to be tranqable by a SOLO HUNTER, tranq has a 20 second CD), was being put up way way too often.
    Earth shocks and flame shocks did way too much damage.

That's just one fight.

Please tell me how that is "amazing"

Eagle boss birds took no damage from AoE's also. NONE, don't even get me started on the melee damage the boss did.
    If you think it looked amazing, or anything like ZA should be, then you've simply never done, nor seen, ZA before.

Here is a video for reference. Please play close attention to the damage that tanks take at every trash pull and boss pull, then compare it to our video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOvwKfQiO5g&t=463s

First thing to notice is the Eagle trash... Where they pull the Tempest with mobs still alive.
    On OUR version of this amazing Zul'Aman.. the Tempest isn't even targettable until all of his trash is dead, and he's been collecting threat since the start of the gauntlet upto him.. meaning our Resto Druid had 28k threat as soon as the Tempest was active.
    He is Untauntable.. So there is nothing you can do about him raping your healers.

"Amazing" right?

Pay close attention to the Bear trash. The Axe throwers specifically. Then compare to our run.
    Compare the bear trash Cyclone strike (The pack on the stairs), damage, then compare it to our run.
    Pay close attention to the tank damage the Bear boss does in this video.. then compare that to the tank damage in our run.

Dragonhawk trash was surprisingly fine.

Dragonhawk boss though... Please take a look. They have a HOLY PALADIN tanking dragonhawks and taking no damage until he gets hit by a bomb. I was in BIS POSSIBLE GEAR AS A PROT PALADIN and struggled to live with 11 of 20 eagles from one side on me.

"Amazing".

First ... 4567 Last