1. Why are bgs popping with 2-3 times more horde than ally?

It's happened 3 times to me today so far as ally. 3v10 WSG, 6v14 AB, things like that. Is this Warmane's fault or are horde players queuing their alts on a different account and not entering bgs?

Whatever the cause, it's very annoying.

2. Multigroup premades where not all people get the pop for the same BG.

3. Multigroup premades where not all people get the pop for the same BG.
    Oh yeah, didn't think of that. I used to be in a guild that did those AV Enabler premades- it never occurred to me that every time we didn't get in the same bg and had to drop queue- which was a lot - we were making it so there would only be a few players in a bg.

This is a big advantage horde has- it's a lot easier for their guilds running premades to get in the same bg the first time.

Incidentally, I enjoy bgs a LOT more now that I've given up the whole premade mindset. It's a lot more fun for me to be a solo queue guy getting in fun small scale fights than being in some zerg that runs around stomping everything in our path. Even if the bg isn't competitive overall, you can usually find some interesting fights if you look for them.

4. Multigroup premades where not all people get the pop for the same BG.
    How many player que as 10 man premade on ally side ?
    5 man que takes about 15-20 minutes to pop...

Your statement is invalid when it comes to current issue with horde overpopulating alliance.

5. How many player que as 10 man premade on ally side ?
    5 man que takes about 15-20 minutes to pop...

Your statement is invalid when it comes to current issue with horde overpopulating alliance.
    Actually the faction with highest amount of players doing battlegrounds should have longer queue. Horde has almost instant battleground queue. It's because there are less people in the queue. So it's opposite of what you are saying. Horde population might be higher than alliance but most PvP players are on alliance because of the human racial.

I don't know how many players queue with a group of more than 5 people on alliance but there are some. The problem is definitely caused by people not entering battlegrounds. Only premades or multiboxers could make such a big difference in amount of players.

6. Actually the faction with highest amount of players doing battlegrounds should have longer queue.
    No ****, captain.

Now explain how it's possible to 3a vs 15h when alliance has 2x more pvp players and do not massive premades wich may lead to empty slots when skipping due to different ID popped in their Enabler.
    Edited: April 14, 2018

7. No ****, captain.

Now explain how it's possible to 3a vs 15h when alliance has 2x more pvp players and do not massive premades wich may lead to empty slots when skipping due to different ID popped in their Enabler.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20444

this is why you get locked slots wihout them being filled.