1. Dodging from behind(PVP)

I've been playing a lot again in last two weeks, after being pretty inactive for a month, mainly bgs, and I've been noticing more and more that my shadowstep+dismantles are getting dodged. So I've made this post to just ask if I'm going crazy or if this is a problem other rogues see happen more than usual as well.

I'm well above 100k+ HKs so I did my fair share of bgs and pvp in general, but now it seems to happen more than ever.
    I usually play with a ping around 20ms, so it's not really a ping issue on my end.

Just to clarify: I'm not demanding a fix or saying that it's even a bug in the first place. I'm just wondering if it's just me.

2. May 11, 2018  

3. May 12, 2018  
    Hey,

cool vid btw !

Yesterday, I have played some arena (~50) and same thing happened, shadowstep + kidney / dismantle... (5.34% hit, if someone wonder) and sometimes got some dodge from behind unfortunately...

So, NO you are not the only one.

I dont know if its ping issue or just warmane scripts ?

4. May 12, 2018  
    Hey,

cool vid btw !

Yesterday, I have played some arena (~50) and same thing happened, shadowstep + kidney / dismantle... (5.34% hit, if someone wonder) and sometimes got some dodge from behind unfortunately...

So, NO you are not the only one.

I dont know if its ping issue or just warmane scripts ?
    Thx man, and if what happend to you was on Icecrown then I would blame the high pop on one server, let's hope it gets better once bgs and arenas get their own crossrealm server. So you can succesfully vanish spells before they hit your nose like on blackrock.

5. May 16, 2018  
    Little known fact, Nelf Quickness racial applies regrdless of positioning. Not sure that encompasses all your encounters or if it was even a factor, but I saw a couple where it could have come into play.

Keep an eye on what race is you're missing on to know for sure, but that's blanket 2% dodge from any angle.
    Edited: May 16, 2018