1. Looking for a specific Addon for 3.3.5

is there any working addons for wotlk 3.3.5 that will show all the quests you have not started on the map that you are currently leveling in ? or revisting? also any addon that will show you what level a zone starting is like for example wetlands 30-35 , anything but carbonite cause i hate how that things looks , thanks in advance guys

2. EveryQuest addon shows list of quests in each zone. EveryQuest QuestGivers shows questgivers on map. It's a separate addon that you have to get together with EveryQuest. You also need HandyNotes addon for it to work. After doing a server query for completed quests in addons settings, it will show only remaining quests on map.

3. EveryQuest addon shows list of quests in each zone. EveryQuest QuestGivers shows questgivers on map. It's a separate addon that you have to get together with EveryQuest. You also need HandyNotes addon for it to work. After doing a server query for completed quests in addons settings, it will show only remaining quests on map.

wow thank you so much i got it to work!
    Edited: April 12, 2018

4. Some tips.

EveryQuest addon shows list of quests in each zone. EveryQuest QuestGivers shows questgivers on map. It's a separate addon that you have to get together with EveryQuest. You also need HandyNotes addon for it to work. After doing a server query for completed quests in addons settings, it will show only remaining quests on map.
    Hey man I download that Everyquest and Everyquest giver doesnt work. Can you give me the link addon link? Cuz i can't find the working one.