1. New player, in which state is this server?

Hei Everyone
    So im a wow veteran, been on and off wow since beta wow ...

I miss the times of TBC the most, which is the expansion I truly enjoyed... So im trying to find a descent server with a healthy population, and a descent community.

So im hopeing on some honest answers here, if im going to put my time and afford in leveling a char here.

In which state is the server in?
    Population?
    Community?
    Do you see the server still running in a year or so?

Sincerely
    Me .... Aka - Creepyhealz

2. Just roll horde and you'll be fine.

3. The PvP community is toxic but that's what PvP is for, I guess. The server should be around a while. From what I've read, the country it's located in prevents it from being served a cease and desist order. We're still set for ZA and SWP at some point so I'd expect much longer than a year before it starts to die. There's been some dropoff lately but it's that time of year. Don't let the "cash shop ruins game" people discourage you. Those are just the nerds whose ego is burst when a newbi gets the same gear as them.

4. Hello, Id say you would put your're money in a save place going here.
    there is a lot of RL money going around on this server so I am pretty sure it will not die soon its a "healthy company".
    The population is more then ok there are loads a ppl (only know for horde) yet it might still be impossible to make a group for a instance or a t4 raid wich is weird.
    It seems most ppl just login to afk or something.
    I personally dislike the community pretty hard but that is just my experiences and there are enough ppl who have a different opinion here, so this is something u will have to find out for yourself.
    as i said due to the amount of money involved whit this server i think it wont die anytime soon.