1. Why should YOU twink as 79 on Lordaeron?

Hello my name is Lederen. I've been twinking as 79 for 3-4 years now. Why do I love this bracket. why would i even bother making a post on a forum to make one yourself? well read down below get inspired, motivated or atleast a better idea of what it really means to play the twinking bracket of 79

Equality
    79 twinking is the most balanced bracket there is to play. it's extremely easy to gear up. almost all of the gear you need to make is made through proffessions. Rest is obtained through dungeons/raids. All classes/specs can be played. YOU determine how your performance is. Now you have to imagine that all classes are viable. that means you need to be a good player to win a 1v1. you need to be a good TEAM to win a bg. because no one can solo carry. I bet many people on 80 see 1 Holy paladin running with a shadowmourner and destroying the whole bg alone. guess what? that CANNOT happen here. bgs are dragged out long because everything is balanced and if you wanna win you have to communicate and play as a team.

Commitment?
    To play 79 you can be all sorts of a WoW player. Do you need to be committed playing the bracket EVERY single day? No! Can you? YES. there's room for every single type of player. lets say you got a real life career that brings you to play only every second week. that's perfectly fine in fact you decide how much you wanna play it. If you want to NOLIFE it completely and play every single day? well guess what that's an option too. As a 79 you can do most of the achievements possible in game. (80+ raiding) is one of the only things you can't do. rest is obtainable. you can do all proffesions to max. Jewelcrafting can be FULL. you can do all dailies in northrend. There's endless of oppurtinuties.

What we see the most here on 79. is people stopping by for a short amount of time. you can ask yourself why would people want to stop 1 lvl before 80? Like i mentioned previosuly it's extremely easy to gear and it's balanced. what exactly does that mean? that means you can get to PRACTISE your character before you enter the world of 80. you can use all the honor you get to buy full furious set/Wrathful off-pieces. you can STACK up gems with the honor you get sell them to get boes for your pve life later on. You can enter fos/pos/hor for emblems/80 Reputation. is that possible? YES. i did 50 runs in each fos/pos with my 79 priest i both healed and dpsed it. that means you can get full pve set aswell before 80/all reputations to exalted(with tabard) when you feel you're ready to enter 80 PVE/PVP content then you move on and lvl up. but you'll Prepared for what's ahead. OFC WE WANT TO SEE YOU STAYING WITH US. but we understand that you joined a WOTLK realm to try the endgame content of it <3

Variety
    There's a diffrerent CALL TO ARMS Battleground set every single day on rotation. So WSG-AB-EOTS-SOTA-ISLE-AV. I've been in every single one of those bgs as a 79. in fact on the first 4 days we get call to arms pops more than 10 times + a day. that means Extremely much honor/bonus reputation. What i've experienced when i play other brackets is i grow extremely tired of WSG over and over and over.................
    If you need a break from the PvP world of 79. you can do dailies all over northrend/reputations/proffessions. there's ALWAYS something to do you wont be bored when you log and wait for that bg pop.

Why 79 instead of other brackets?
    As a 79 you can full Talent tree. which is very unique it's like playing 80 but with a twist to it!
    you can enter all battlegrounds/all dungeons.
    you have bigger options for transmog ideas.
    you can have all proffesions maxed. which makes a PERFECT alt. I imagine many people out there have 1 main. and then many alts with proffesions. well guess what your 79 can be a keeper for proffesions/off time hoppy outside of the 80 world
    Balance. forexample on 19-29-39 brackets a proc of crusader/mongoose can twing the entire momentum of a fight. that doesnt happen here. Skill is the only factor that plays through here. if you're good that means you put practise into your class.

Downsides
    I hate to say it but we have these too. why can a balanced bracket have downsides? well Imagine 5 twinks on ally side versus 3 twinks and 2 lvlers. that means those 3 twinks have to be gods or have some other level teamwork or the lvlers have to be extremely good the chances of that are almost zero. yet we can't complain lvlers are what makes the Battlegrounds pop more often and all brackets have them. So it might be a downside but makes it a challenge
    The temptation to unlock exp and enter the 80 world can be big for some. After getting smashed by elite squad of Alliances being beaten 3 hours in a row. you really see no purpose. but every bracket has ups and downs it's about patience/talking with you fellow guildmates what can YOU do better what can WE improve on to make it happen less.
    For some classes Sunwell gear/Brutal pieces are best in slot. as of now Sunwell loot is bugged most of the gear from there is NOT obtainable. And brutal gear cannot be obtained either because we have no vote/coin system that allows us to buy them. while this is sad it's only a tiny limitation of what 79 really is.
    Lvling from 1-79 is a bloody pain. luckily you can buy a character lvl 60-79 for 30-40 coins if you have that luxury
    For those of you who made it to the end. THANK YOU. and i'm sorry for my very poor grammar bare with me. i hope you get the overall idea of why YOU should join us. and why you should play the 79 bracket.

(this will be editted/there will be posted pictures on this to keep it up to date) if anyone wants to add anything please go ahead if you feel like i missed a big idea/point of it then write to me ingame so i can edit it.

TLDR: Most balanced bracket/a good stop by/the bracket that has the most to offer.
    Edited: April 13, 2018

2. Actually it´s really nice post u could read it :)

3. I have a jewelcrafting/engeneering lvl 70 hunter that I'm planning to twink with at lvl 79 since, apparently, there will be many people in that bracket if the Battlegrounds of Lordaeron and Icecrown merge.

I have one question: I want the best gear for lvl 79, but dunno which one it is. Is there a lvl 79 hunter twink that could link me his armory? Thank you

4. I have a jewelcrafting/engeneering lvl 70 hunter that I'm planning to twink with at lvl 79 since, apparently, there will be many people in that bracket if the Battlegrounds of Lordaeron and Icecrown merge.

I have one question: I want the best gear for lvl 79, but dunno which one it is. Is there a lvl 79 hunter twink that could link me his armory? Thank you
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

5. swiftarrow set, trophy gatherer bow, jc rings GG

i see u edited..

6. Yeah, got confused by the 1st player's three items fron Sunwell Plateau, I was like 'how am I getting these?', but then I saw the other profiles and I figured the blue gear from Northrend dungeons is much easier to obtain

7. @Yper33
    Happy to hear you've decided to make a 79 twink. on what realm and faction did you say you picked?
    as for links
    SUNWELL GEAR http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    NORTHREND GEAR http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

8. ^ Hi there! I had an engeneer//miner Dreanei mage lvl 79 twink on Lordaeron, about one year ago. I had more or less the best in slot gear, so I'm not really new to twinking. After doing some BG's I leveled her to 80 to do some raiding etc.

Now I have a night elf hunter on Lordaeron and I plan on keeping her on lvl 79 (when I level up from lvl 70 that is).

So, there are differences in gear from this dwarf http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary and this bloodelf http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary . Mostly the Swiftarrow pieces. I should have at lest 4 Swiftarrow pieces is that correct? I don't want to cherry-pick, but who has made a better choice for gear? The Bloodelf or the Dwarf? Thank you

edit - one last question: which is the most powerful class in the 79 bracket? When I played with my mage pallies and hunters seemed quite overpowered. What do you think?
    Edited: April 13, 2018

9. one last question: which is the most powerful class in the 79 bracket? When I played with my mage pallies and hunters seemed quite overpowered. What do you think?
    I once saw an elemental shaman gkick like 100 people, can't get more powerful than that

10. I once saw an elemental shaman gkick like 100 people, can't get more powerful than that
    o **** get rekt

11. ^ Hi there! I had an engeneer//miner Dreanei mage lvl 79 twink on Lordaeron, about one year ago. I had more or less the best in slot gear, so I'm not really new to twinking. After doing some BG's I leveled her to 80 to do some raiding etc.

Now I have a night elf hunter on Lordaeron and I plan on keeping her on lvl 79 (when I level up from lvl 70 that is).

So, there are differences in gear from this dwarf http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary and this bloodelf http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary . Mostly the Swiftarrow pieces. I should have at lest 4 Swiftarrow pieces is that correct? I don't want to cherry-pick, but who has made a better choice for gear? The Bloodelf or the Dwarf? Thank you

edit - one last question: which is the most powerful class in the 79 bracket? When I played with my mage pallies and hunters seemed quite overpowered. What do you think?

Hunter is very strong.
    now, Lisqa is very good at kiting so "she" has more pve gear. u cant go wrong with 6 pcs swiftarrow
    engi head and legs from HOL.
    depends on playstyle.

12. heard the same tho. Ele sham with /gdisband macro is the most powerful. Run that build. For sure.

123 ... Last