1. I don't know who helbra is or these immoral bois but ok.

P.S. I think this charade needs to come to an end. I don't play on Lordaeron. Thanks and I will go kms HF and good day!

- Interwebs

2. RIP :)

Forrest so strong :D
    Run Forrest run :D
    Edited: April 28, 2018

3. May 18, 2018  

Hey everyone this is how it'd look if you did 10 wsg the first day and 10 abs the next day ending day 2 with a wintergrasp victory! ALL THE GOOD STUFF ON 79! JOIN US

4. May 22, 2018  

Hi again. i wanted to see if it was possible to get 1k kills on a wsg cta with world pvp&wintergrasp. and we fcking did it. this time we ended it on a Wintergrasp loss sadly. but this is a solid proof that 79 twinking is alive and well join us!

5. May 23, 2018  
    No lifer. Don't forget to mention that we need Alliance, ok?

6. May 27, 2018  

Today we did Sunwell still the same thing loot is bugged and the items supposed to be able to drop simply cannot drop. but we gather what we possibly can...

7. May 29, 2018  
    I am sure weapons cant be drop from kj.About 6 kills 0 weapons dropped so fix it asap warmane!

8. June 1, 2018  
    Currently required on Alliance: Healers/Tanks/MS (Aimed shot ftw)

Thanks,

Crymore.

9. Alliance is finally back on track. we had a peak of 20 people online at the same time yesterday and it's the highest we've ever had. so the bracket is alive and well. come join us!

10. We decided to raid Silvermoon and kill their main boss only as 79 twinks. here's some pictures as motivation why you should join our bracket. we have bgs everyday/raids/dungeons. everyone is welcome

11. Please come guys, rather than waiting for something that might not come, come and join us, I can boost you throught the first 50 lvls really easy, give it a try!

12. July 2, 2018  

13. July 3, 2018  

haha, waz so fun :D
    we lost tho..but nevermind :D

14. July 8, 2018  
    https://imgur.com/a/M2IJKDs
    today we did a full sunwell run on alliance side. loot still rigged sadly but the run was good.

First 12345 Last