1. Another update. the bracket is alive and well. Today i Reached 30k hks (which is far from what other old twinks have) 10k of them are from wintergrasp other 20 from purely bgs. We have bgs/raids/dungeons going everyday. so join us while the activity lasts!

2. I don't know who you are. I don't give a flying **** what you want. If you are looking for HKs I can tell you I don't have any to give, but what I do have are a very particular set of 200IQ skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career killing IMMORAL noobs. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like Losesmoke. If you let Helbra alone now that'll be the end of it. I will /laugh you, I will /spit you, but if you don't, I will focus you, I will outplay you and I will kill you.
    I watched that movie for the first time literally a week ago and randomly checked this thread again. Love it :D

3. No lifer. Don't forget to mention that we need Alliance, ok?
    Yes we need and mainly active ppls.Coz our aly twinks are inactives/pvers who dont join a single bg so its very bad. When i see new horde twinks on bgs i see less aly twinks there.Its killing our bracket slowly because people dont have mod join with levelers...
    Edited: August 11, 2018

4. May 27, 2021  
    70-79 bracket is DEAD! I recently bought lvl 77 character with the intention to make it a lvl 79 twink, but no one is queuing for BGs I was in a queue for few hours every day for a week (peak time server time like 7pm - 10pm) and not a single BG pop :(

5. May 28, 2021  
    70-79 bracket is DEAD! I recently bought lvl 77 character with the intention to make it a lvl 79 twink, but no one is queuing for BGs I was in a queue for few hours every day for a week (peak time server time like 7pm - 10pm) and not a single BG pop :(
    While I don't disagree that the bracket isn't as active as it has been in the past, I think it unlikely that there were zero pops between 7pm-10pm. Do you mean AV CTA pops? (that has always been an issue, even when the number of active twink players was far more numerous, because alliance don't feel like they can win it and so they don't queue it).

I think warmane should reverse the CTA change they made which has had a disastrous effect on the bracket and the level of activity. Nobody wants to do wsg day in, day out. The old daily CTA system was perfect and resulted in a far higher level of activity and better quality games.

6. May 28, 2021  
    that has always been an issue, even when the number of active twink players was far more numerous, because alliance don't feel like they can win it and so they don't queue it

I would rather lean toward "it's boring for ppl who play objective-wise"
    Edited: May 28, 2021

7. May 28, 2021  

I would rather lean toward "it's boring for ppl who play objective-wise"
    Nice flex. But what I said holds true (and I know your ego is big, but you are not all of alliance). Watch Kaziff's latest video and note the guild message of the day. "Fok. Don't que AV".

Doubt that message had anything to do with people being too objective focused for their shirts, do you?

Also my stats in AV are also impressive, and I don't queue with a premade (this isn't a QQ about premades before you start, just illustrative that, in general, horde win AV more than alliance).

8. May 28, 2021  
    It is not completely dead, occasionally you can catch a bg or two. However this may mostly be true on Alliance side. Between December and April, the Horde overwhelmingly dominated the bracet with constant premades and incredibly dedicated and active individual players - including healers (one hit 200k hk's a few weeks ago). To the extent of extinguishing not only the fun-factor, but the mere will to even log in for at least four of us on Alliance side. Perhaps even more. Not that they are to blame though (or anybody for that matter) - as one Horde twink-guild's officer said this was merely a not-even-fully-successful attempt to somehow counter what a primarily lvl 79 Alliance twink guild has been doing, in terms of similar, constant premades. As a solo joiner, you had a much higher chance to wind up in a typical one-sided roflstomp in that few month period than to have a decent game. Regardless of what side you were on, it wasn't fun: Either the enemy team stopped resurrecting...or you did. I'm not sure when or how it happened exactly, but it seems that at some point, things just got too bitter, and ever since, both sides are taking winning too seriously, limiting the fun of others, too.

Not sure what the current situation is at 70-79 (moved back to playing 80 stuff), but it doesn't sound like there was much improvement. Either way, as long as you're a mono-faction solo player, you may end up having a hard time. Try using mercenary mode, or have at least one character in both factions to reduce waiting time. Keep in mind though that you have chosen to start twinking during what seems to be difficult times for this bracet. Oh, and if you're thinking of getting a lot of HK's... you may want to stop levelling at 78. A very significant portion of premades consists of solely lvl 70 characters, and a lot of players tend to choose 70 over 79 anyways (I really think both are quite fun!). Losing some extra stats and an upgrade to a couple of your abilities to get a HK for a 70-kill may end up being a reasonable tradeoff. Good luck!
    Edited: May 28, 2021

9. May 29, 2021  
    Nice flex. But what I said holds true (and I know your ego is big, but you are not all of alliance). Watch Kaziff's latest video and note the guild message of the day. "Fok. Don't que AV".

Doubt that message had anything to do with people being too objective focused for their shirts, do you?
    You made a generalizing statement, so so did I.

Also my stats in AV are also impressive, and I don't queue with a premade (this isn't a QQ about premades before you start, just illustrative that, in general, horde win AV more than alliance).
    Like queueing on AV with premade makes any difference, we all end up in the same bg either way.
    And about the win percentage of factions, idk. Since we have no statistics about this we can only guess from our pov. From mine they do not.

10. May 29, 2021  
    You made a generalizing statement, so so did I.
    I made a generalising statement (which remains true) and you saw the opportunity to flex about your stats. Not that this really had any bearing on what I said. But you just couldn't resist.

Like queueing on AV with premade makes any difference, we all end up in the same bg either way.
    It makes a difference if you *don't* queue without a premade. Because you could land in a team without many twinks, or fewer than the opposition. This is rarely the case for you, since you engineer it so that you always have many twinks with you.

That's fair enough. But there's no need to flex about the stats. We all understand how they came about, and it reflects zero on the bracket and the average person's AV experience.

Nice derail btw.

11. May 29, 2021  
    It is not completely dead, occasionally you can catch a bg or two. However this may mostly be true on Alliance side. Between December and April, the Horde overwhelmingly dominated the bracet with constant premades and incredibly dedicated and active individual players - including healers (one hit 200k hk's a few weeks ago). To the extent of extinguishing not only the fun-factor, but the mere will to even log in for at least four of us on Alliance side. Perhaps even more. Not that they are to blame though (or anybody for that matter) - as one Horde twink-guild's officer said this was merely a not-even-fully-successful attempt to somehow counter what a primarily lvl 79 Alliance twink guild has been doing, in terms of similar, constant premades. As a solo joiner, you had a much higher chance to wind up in a typical one-sided roflstomp in that few month period than to have a decent game. Regardless of what side you were on, it wasn't fun: Either the enemy team stopped resurrecting...or you did. I'm not sure when or how it happened exactly, but it seems that at some point, things just got too bitter, and ever since, both sides are taking winning too seriously, limiting the fun of others, too.

Not sure what the current situation is at 70-79 (moved back to playing 80 stuff), but it doesn't sound like there was much improvement. Either way, as long as you're a mono-faction solo player, you may end up having a hard time. Try using mercenary mode, or have at least one character in both factions to reduce waiting time. Keep in mind though that you have chosen to start twinking during what seems to be difficult times for this bracet. Oh, and if you're thinking of getting a lot of HK's... you may want to stop levelling at 78. A very significant portion of premades consists of solely lvl 70 characters, and a lot of players tend to choose 70 over 79 anyways (I really think both are quite fun!). Losing some extra stats and an upgrade to a couple of your abilities to get a HK for a 70-kill may end up being a reasonable tradeoff. Good luck!
    I'm not sure how much experience you have of the bracket, but your description that "horde constantly premaded" between December and April is totally false. Maybe it seemed like premades to you because the horde had the better team. Better team does not equal premade. I can tell you for a fact that there were very few premades during that period you mention, on horde side at least. Alliance is actually the premade faction, and was for the period you mention, and it still is. Now, what happens is, when you don't get invited to the premade and you try to solo queue on ally side, then the likelihood is that your team is probably gonna be kinda crap because most of the "hardcore" twinks have been syphoned off into the premade squad.

See Heliox here flexing about his stats if you want to see evidence of this.
    Edited: May 29, 2021

12. May 29, 2021  
    I made a generalising statement (which remains true) and you saw the opportunity to flex about your stats. Not that this really had any bearing on what I said. But you just couldn't resist.
    It is true, because you say so, castor being castor as always xD

And ye, it was a flex. You jelly?

It makes a difference if you *don't* queue without a premade. Because you could land in a team without many twinks, or fewer than the opposition. This is rarely the case for you, since you engineer it so that you always have many twinks with you.
    Or you could join with a premade and still land in a bg with fewer twinks overall, since on AV having most twinks online overall matters. You really think that we can always make 20 man premades?

I'm not sure if you are refering to Av only about having many twinks with me, could you elaborate?

That's fair enough. But there's no need to flex about the stats. We all understand how they came about, and it reflects zero on the bracket and the average person's AV experience.
    They came about by QQ PrEmAdInG. On an AV. Where you all end up in the same bg anyway. (You can say on /g "guys come play av". That's all what it takes to "premade" on AV. You should try it)

13. May 29, 2021  
    It is not completely dead, occasionally you can catch a bg or two. However this may mostly be true on Alliance side. Between December and April, the Horde overwhelmingly dominated the bracet with constant premades and incredibly dedicated and active individual players - including healers (one hit 200k hk's a few weeks ago).
    If horde were actually premading, alliance premade group would show up and crush them. These were probably just strong teams due to a lot of online twinks on their side.
    And the ppl with a lot of hks, they do not have them by premading. They get this by having close to no life. You have Banquo aka Henchard here as an example.

14. May 29, 2021  
    It is true, because you say so, castor being castor as always xD
    Okay let's put it to the test.

Let me take an average twink on alliance side that plays on lordaeron (so no access to the premade squad) and check his stats:

Tarkul:

AV Battles 167
    AV won 58

Hmm.. Seems to bear out my point that Horde win more AVs than Alliance, no?

Okay, well Tarkul is just one player. And he doesn't focus on oBjeCtIvEs. So let's try another.

Nagamasa:

AV Battles: 21
    AV won: 6

Oh ****, same thing. Except here we have a guy who's decided not to queue many AVs since he's only played 21 total. (Which was my original point).

So you see when stats aren't buffed by premades, they don't look like yours.

I could go on and on listing twinks here but I hope you get my point. Your stats are not representative of the state of the bracket and you know this. You were just flexing about your stats because you have a big ego and a need to flex at every opportunity, regardless of the context.

And you make a really weird argument saying, "it doesn't matter if it's a premade because we all end up in the battle anyway". It does matter if you *don't queue* without a premade. I already made this point, why don't you understand this?

When I queue for AV I *don't know* what my team will be like. You do. You always know. Do you not see this?

It might be the case that horde have as many twinks as alliance in AV without a premade. It *might* be the case. But it's very unlikely. And most of the time it won't be the case. Hence your stats of 27 wins from 31 games, which as I've established are *far* from representative of what most AVs in this bracket have been like for several years now. So in 4 of those games, random Horde had a team to beat your premade squad, and in 27 it was randoms and levellers and did not have as many twinks. Hence you engineered these stats. They are not reflective of random queuing.

You and your premade squad tend to stick to wsg on AV days. You do this probably because you think horde might have more twinks than your 10 man team even though we are not premade. You don't want to risk that possibility that you might lose (it would hurt those precious stats after all). So you tend to only queue it when you have too many twinks online for wsg that you think AV is an almost certain win with the number of twinks you have. Imo it's kinda humiliating when you understand this that you actually have 4 games there where you actually lost despite that situation. Really you should have 100% win rate with no exception.

As for having "no life", people tend to get a lot more HKs when they play normal games instead of constant 3 capping wsgs against statues who don't fight back game after game, which is what you do. But you care about those buffed stats so you can come on the forum and flex. I've never seen such a no lifer like you brazenly accuse others of having no life. But self-awareness and self-reflection are not your strong points.

15. May 29, 2021  
    Okay let's put it to the test.

Let me take an average twink on alliance side that plays on lordaeron (so no access to the premade squad) and check his stats:

Tarkul:

AV Battles 167
    AV won 58

Hmm.. Seems to bear out my point that Horde win more AVs than Alliance, no?

Okay, well Tarkul is just one player. And he doesn't focus on oBjeCtIvEs. So let's try another.

Nagamasa:

AV Battles: 21
    AV won: 6

Oh ****, same thing. Except here we have a guy who's decided not to queue many AVs since he's only played 21 total. (Which was my original point).

So you see when stats aren't buffed by premades, they don't look like yours.

I could go on and on listing twinks here but I hope you get my point. Your stats are not representative of the state of the bracket and you know this. You were just flexing about your stats because you have a big ego and a need to flex at every opportunity, regardless of the context.
    But you know that I was referring to "alliance don't que because they are scared of losing", right? Which you can't prove anyhow since as we can see we can have high winrate on AV, we just don't want to play it.

Horde might have bigger AV winrate overall, I dont really care about that. I'm just disproving your funny statement about that we are "scared" of queueing it.

And you make a really weird argument saying, "it doesn't matter if it's a premade because we all end up in the battle anyway". It does matter if you *don't queue* without a premade. I already made this point, why don't you understand this?
    Let's make an example, so you might understand:

We both got 10 ppl online in our guild. We make premade, you all que solo. What's the difference of our teams? Do we have some mysterious adventage since we queued as a premade? We ALL end up in the same bg. The only difference there might be if your guildmates didn't join the AV even after you asked them to help you. If that's the case, then I feel sorry for your community.

When I queue for AV I *don't know* what my team will be like. You do. You always know. Do you not see this?
    And how can I know it beside the group I'm queueing with? How large do you think our premades are? xD It's a 40 man bg, do you realise that? Even if we que with 10 man premade, we can end up with like 15 twinks and 15 lvlers, while you can have 25 twinks and 5 lvlers by joining solo. Premades on AV are pointless and DO NOT change anything. Every twink that is willing to play it WILL be there anyway.

It might be the case that horde have as many twinks as alliance in AV without a premade. It *might* be the case. But it's very unlikely. And most of the time it won't be the case.
    How is that unlikely? What do premade have to do with it at all? How many times I have to repeat that we ALL end up in the same bg, no matter if you que with group or solo? Only the overall amount of twinks online on both sides matter. Do you think that our online numbers double when we decide to join as group or what?

So in 4 of those games, random Horde had a team to beat your premade squad, and in 27 it was randoms and levellers and did not have as many twinks. Hence you engineered these stats. They are not reflective of random queuing.
    Ah, the myth of me playing ONLY in big *** premade groups is still alive. Funny.

Imo it's kinda humiliating when you understand this that you actually have 4 games there where you actually lost despite that situation.
    Another one. Maybe instead of accusing others that they win only by having pReMaDe you can finally improve your skills and carry your team yourself?

You and your premade squad tend to stick to wsg on AV days. You do this probably because you think horde might have more twinks than your 10 man team even though we are not premade. You don't want to risk that possibility that you might lose (it would hurt those precious stats after all). So you tend to only queue it when you have too many twinks online for wsg that you think AV is an almost certain win with the number of twinks you have.
    Ooooor... Hear me out on this one, since it might surprise you... We don't like to play AV? I know it's crazy, right? But you need to acknowledge the fact that ppl have different tastes and some might not like to play what you do.

Really you should have 100% win rate with no exception.
    By the amount of the bgs you leave I'm surprised that you do not have 100% winrate. I guess that if we added every leave as a lose to your "impressive stats" they would stop being so impressive.

As for having "no life", people tend to get a lot more HKs when they play normal games instead of constant 3 capping wsgs against statues who don't fight back game after game, which is what you do. But you care about those buffed stats so you can come on the forum and flex. I've never seen such a no lifer like you brazenly accuse others of having no life. But self-awareness and self-reflection are not your strong points.
    Oh please xD How many hours daily do you play?

I'm a no lifer? ROFL When did you see me in game last time? And if you think that the numbers of HKs are purely connected to the fact that you play solo, let's count the amount of bgs played then? If we que with premade and win in ~7minutes on average, we surely should have a lot of them played, right?

But self-awareness and self-reflection are not your strong points.
    Oh man. It really do sounds funny after you just accused me of being no lifer X D Can you remind me who had the most HK on the whole server on the previous server we played on? And it included 80s too. I guess whole server was constantly playing in pReMaDes. (I was tryharding to be even included on the top 100 board).

And before you answer with another wall of text, I have to inform you that I won't answer. Administrators will delete our messages and interrupt us in halfway of our conversation, like they always do, so if you wish to continue this write on 79 discord (we all know you are stalking it anyway, so what's the point of keeping this masquerade?)

First ... 2345 Last