1. Well this is ***.

How in the balls am I supposed to keep fending off the Horde population of Warmane when they insist on, the moment one of their tryhards gets killed when they try to gank me, 3 level 80s in full PvP gear show up in my region to start spawncamping me. I get it, it's a PvP server. They're all PvP servers, though, so I can't just move to a different one.

So, in all seriousness. How the hell do I deal with this? How do I counter it? What can I do as a level 73 DK against a level 80 gank squad that's spawnkilling myself and every other Alliance in the region to the point that I can not get out of said region. If I res, I get killed before I can hearth. If I make a run for the flightmaster, they don't jump into the fight because it's 'neutral territory'. Any guards that -do- spawn are level 75, and not Elite, so they get gunned down. More importantly, why is toxic PvP behavior like this condoned? Again, I understand that it's a PvP server. But all the servers on Warmane are, and the Horde -consistently- does this.

2. There are many posts similar to yours and there’s nothing you can do. Maybe, /join global and see if there are any bloodthirsty alliance players willing to help. I believe there must be since Alliance > Horde in PvP and hordies are more ganked than ally (talking IC).

3. This happens on both factions, world pvp is just part of the game. I suggest not sticking around long enough for them to find you - if you're spawn camping someone else ofc it's going to draw attention, especially if you're an easy kill. On top of drawing attention these people very well could be unrelated to your previous victims and just want to kill a noob; avoid heavily trafficked areas, assuming you know enough about the game to determine where these areas are.

4. You can use the unstuck feature on website as a free hearth if you really can't res. But yeah, it's a pvp server, and I wouldn't consider this toxic behavior. If you kill someone from other faction or your leveling and people are pvping around you, expect it to draw attention. When I am leveling and a human kills me, I make sure to get on my main and show them their stupid passive isn't going to save them >:)

5. I never had this problem and playing since 2009. Dont go stv...tanaris... there is a lot other areas to level.

6. On Northrend, avoid Sholazar Basin and Storm Peaks (especially around K3)

7. Warmane really needs to make a sub forum specifically for players to vent out their getting ganked tyrades.

As a die hard Horde player, I am sorry for you getting ganked, I never kill lowbies unless they are grieving my lowbie toon while trying to level, and typically they get the picture after the first time I kill them and they leave me alone. Believe me though, ganking is not limited to horde against alliance by any means.

8. It's never fun being ganked, but as you said, part of the game,.

I really don't know why people don't use their heads, but this is EASY to counter.

You either
    (a) log off for 10 min, they WILL get bored and leave, ( they may come back and find you again if they stay in the area, if so rinse and repeat),

Or( b) sit there at your corpse, wait for them to leave, and rez then. it's not hard guys....

There's a word to describe it, it's called patience, and you need to have a lot while trying to level, gear, and que pvp battlegrounds ( more so if you're ally side, since most of those players suffer from I'm ally so it's the good side, I must kill horde cause they are baaaaaadddddd. which is complete BS)

Both sides get ganked, but my experience, and your mileage may vary, but I get ganked 3 times as much when I level a horde.
    Edited: April 28, 2018 Reason: Edit: lol thanks, no more early morning posting without caffeine

9. Would it be so hard for people to just, idk, not gank? Do they understand that part of the reason why PVP servers in MMOs on live are lower pop is because generally people prefer to avoid mean spirited behavior? I don't see this Horde side, we appear to have better things to do than run around lowbie areas murdering people who can't fight back.

10. There's a word to describe it, it's called patients, and you need to have a lot while trying to level, gear, and que pvp battlegrounds.
    You should probably try looking the word up before using it as an argument. That word is not the word you're looking for.

11. You should probably try looking the word up before using it as an argument. That word is not the word you're looking for.
    Hahahahah! That’s so bad!

12. Patience* is the word.

Points are well stated. You aren't forced to be ganked. Log off a bit to steam off or call someone from global.

13. You aren't forced to be ganked.
    By the very nature of a PvP server that's false. People are in the server to play, not to go AFK or log off for this or that period of time, and being in-game means being a target for ganking, which will happen sooner or later. For no one to be forced to be ganked the server would have to give players the option of never being attacked by players unless they choose to be open for that risk, which isn't the case.

About the question of why it's condoned, I'm confused why it's even stated, when the answer is given in the very next line by the same person: it's a PvP server. If you understand that you should understand why it's "condoned," as it's part of what a PvP server is, for good or for ill.

14. My solution to getting ganked: Promptly log out, go make a cup of coffee, make a sandwich, spend some time with the gf, whatever.
    Don't let gankers trigger or tilt you, that is what they want.

15. How in the balls am I supposed to keep fending off the Horde population of Warmane when they insist on, the moment one of their tryhards gets killed when they try to gank me, 3 level 80s in full PvP gear show up in my region to start spawncamping me. I get it, it's a PvP server. They're all PvP servers, though, so I can't just move to a different one.

So, in all seriousness. How the hell do I deal with this? How do I counter it? What can I do as a level 73 DK against a level 80 gank squad that's spawnkilling myself and every other Alliance in the region to the point that I can not get out of said region. If I res, I get killed before I can hearth. If I make a run for the flightmaster, they don't jump into the fight because it's 'neutral territory'. Any guards that -do- spawn are level 75, and not Elite, so they get gunned down. More importantly, why is toxic PvP behavior like this condoned? Again, I understand that it's a PvP server. But all the servers on Warmane are, and the Horde -consistently- does this.
    Invest in Green Whelps and stock up on Invisibility Potions and or try to farm the dust item, if this is on frostwolf, only one dude is able to farm the dust vs thousands of other players.

12 Last