1. May 11, 2018  
    How in the balls am I supposed to keep fending off the Horde population of Warmane when they insist on, the moment one of their tryhards gets killed when they try to gank me, 3 level 80s in full PvP gear show up in my region to start spawncamping me. I get it, it's a PvP server. They're all PvP servers, though, so I can't just move to a different one.

So, in all seriousness. How the hell do I deal with this? How do I counter it? What can I do as a level 73 DK against a level 80 gank squad that's spawnkilling myself and every other Alliance in the region to the point that I can not get out of said region. If I res, I get killed before I can hearth. If I make a run for the flightmaster, they don't jump into the fight because it's 'neutral territory'. Any guards that -do- spawn are level 75, and not Elite, so they get gunned down. More importantly, why is toxic PvP behavior like this condoned? Again, I understand that it's a PvP server. But all the servers on Warmane are, and the Horde -consistently- does this.
    Save up 1000 gold. As soon as you hit 78 head to dalaran and get cold weather flying. Avoid all PvP fights in Northrend until you get flying. If you get ganked sneak away and continue leveling and saving gold till 78 and 1k G.

2. May 12, 2018  
    or you can instant shop level 80+ shop wrathful gear and go ahead with that

3. May 14, 2018  
    How in the balls am I supposed to keep fending off the Horde population of Warmane when they insist on, the moment one of their tryhards gets killed when they try to gank me, 3 level 80s in full PvP gear show up in my region to start spawncamping me. I get it, it's a PvP server. They're all PvP servers, though, so I can't just move to a different one.

So, in all seriousness. How the hell do I deal with this? How do I counter it? What can I do as a level 73 DK against a level 80 gank squad that's spawnkilling myself and every other Alliance in the region to the point that I can not get out of said region. If I res, I get killed before I can hearth. If I make a run for the flightmaster, they don't jump into the fight because it's 'neutral territory'. Any guards that -do- spawn are level 75, and not Elite, so they get gunned down. More importantly, why is toxic PvP behavior like this condoned? Again, I understand that it's a PvP server. But all the servers on Warmane are, and the Horde -consistently- does this.
    Don't know if you know this buddy, but it's the exact same way as Horde. i'll be flying around mining ore and doing my thing and get gang r*ped by several Alliance, so i feel your pain. Just don't get the idea that this is all one sided. it sucks all around. It's WoW.

4. May 14, 2018  
    I never had this problem and playing since 2009. Dont go stv...tanaris... there is a lot other areas to level.
    Maybe it's just me, but i've never had to many pvp issues in Tanaris, some in STV, but tanaris is pretty tame on icecrown, mild pvp experiences in UGC, but nothing to crazy. Guess i've just grown immune to being ganked, i run back. Grab my body and move on.

5. May 14, 2018  
    Save up 1000 gold. As soon as you hit 78 head to dalaran and get cold weather flying. Avoid all PvP fights in Northrend until you get flying. If you get ganked sneak away and continue leveling and saving gold till 78 and 1k G.
    Lol i had Epic flying and CWF by 78, but yeah good advice.

6. May 14, 2018  
    The very fact of ganking has always existed and it's a normal thing for any PvP server.
    You get ganked, resurrect and move on. It happens on both sides and yeah, it's WoW. No point complaining about it as it is part of the game.
    I used to play since BC and there have always been areas like Tanaris or STV aka Vietnam, littered with corpses. However, when you went there you realised the consequences.

What I am seeing here and what the OP probably meant is the reality of people camping at the opposing faction's base or other area populated by lowlevels. The camping team is often average-geared or wearing non-BIS PvE gear, comes from the same guild etc.
    I guess this is a side effect of overpopulation and having a high number of people having nothing else to do.
    This technically isn't against the rules but is clearly one of the forms of griefing. I don't know why spamming is considered a worse crime as you can simply ignore the spammer. Not everybody has a lot of time to log off and wait instead of playing the game. And even if you leave there will always be some other guy arriving to the base only to get killed. Maybe this is why somebody finds it to be fun.

I doubt something can be done in terms of server rules. This isn't listed under "NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE".
    Maybe people need more anti-gank s8 squads, kill-on-sight lists, and a faction war, idk.
    There are great undiscovered depths of RP-PVP waiting for new heroes lol.

7. May 17, 2018  
    Just be smart and avoid them, sometimes you cant if they`re really really keen on killing you, but most of them give up if you give it a hard time. Use ccs to get away once you get to lvl 77 or smth.
    Thing is, you gotta get away fast, cause the more they chase you, the less chance of them giving up.

First 12