1. Yeah. I noticed camping on this server is insane. Tried to do Ring of Blood and that’s what started it all. I asked a nearby level 80 for assistance and he said I had to pay him 100g every time he killed one.

I was like... okay I’ve seen it all.

2. Ahahahaahha! *****s everywhere. They would selll their sister for 100g.

I can’t really help with that much as we’re playing AT different times and I’m a healer. I don’t know many people there but, these are potentially helpful peeps:

SoullReaver, Shadia, Hardmode.

See if they’re playing and if they have few minutes to help out although I can’t guarentee anything.
    Edited: April 13, 2018

3. Yes I understand that. Having played retail since 06 I know pretty well how the markets work. However the prices for low level stuff seems to fluctuate so frequently it makes pin pointing one thing to farm (that’s available) pretty hard - which is what I was asking.
    Low lvl stuff is pretty good to sell. It's low competition, so fluctuating prices and smaller number items sold is just how it is. But more often than not its great profit. Even buying and Prospecting thorium ore, selling those gems is worthwhile in some quantity. However I don't make it "main" profit source, more like side thing that brings some thousand gold per week.

Who buys low level stuff - people who level professions, people who craft something specific(xmog or something), so those markets can afford it.
    I don't mean iron ores, those are so abundant, it just can't be worth it to farm those for sale. But mithrils, thoriums(arcane crystals), some herbs go for really nice price too, Icecaps, plaguebloom, gromsblood, briarthorn, etc. All of those sometimes are on crazy price spike, but still I buy it, but not nearly amounts compared to Northrend reagents.

You know, somtime you can buy leathers, trade them for Arctic fur at Dalaran npc and make some profit on that.. tough I usually keep them because I never have enough of those.

Another side profit good for start - buy frozen orbs, trade then for Eternal Fire at NPC, sometime you can even make 20g profit on each, really nice for start.
    Edited: April 14, 2018

First 12