1. Gold Tips for new players to the server

Hello all, hope everyone is well. Just a question - Does anyone have any gold tips for new players to the server? You level too fast to actually gain enough gold for even skills which means I have to spend time just grinding mobs and cloth to then wait and sell on the AH before I can progress.

I’m level 57 now and skills are now costing about 4 gold each and its very demoralizing to feel like I have to grind and grind (which just adds more skills since it’s a x7 server) just to be able to kill mobs (skills =/= power level and all). I was smart and made a lot of characters during the Easter event and did the daily that gave 7g every day and got 200g thinking that would last till I was max level and could farm gold myself. However I’m about to enter Outlands and I know that everything from skills to repair costs are going to increase since it’s a new expansion.

Currently I’m sitting on 10 gold. So any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Oh, I’m also a tailor and enchanter since I figured I could self sustain with gear/enchants and sell leftover crafts and mats on the AH.

2. People are lazy and they don’t like to farm, they like to buy mats. Mining/Skinning will get you going. If you’re however experienced enchanter and know where to farm mats enchants could get you going pretty easily.

Hopefully others will be able to help more ‘cause I’m not really farming right now.

Having that said, you’re still LvL 57 and can’t do much so what’s your ingame name? I can mail you enough to keep you running when I get home from work.

3. While that is greatly appreciated please do not feel obligated to! My in game name is Emaias. Maybe I’ll make an alt and level that up as well and use it as a gathering alt.

I appreciate your help!

4. While that is greatly appreciated please do not feel obligated to! My in game name is Emaias. Maybe I’ll make an alt and level that up as well and use it as a gathering alt.

I appreciate your help!
    No worries, you didn’t ask for it. Which spec are you planning on playing?

5. Well back in actual WOTLK I mained a Holy Paladin so I went for a Caster and I play a Mage. From what I remember Fire Mage was pretty much boss once you get geared. I also in the future (That gathering alt) will probably be a Warrior/Rogue since I never got to experience the true power of Max Armor Pen lol

6. Well back in actual WOTLK I mained a Holy Paladin so I went for a Caster and I play a Mage. From what I remember Fire Mage was pretty much boss once you get geared. I also in the future (That gathering alt) will probably be a Warrior/Rogue since I never got to experience the true power of Max Armor Pen lol
    Yeah, Fire mage in PvE is badass here when geared properly and healers are always fun.
    There are pleeenty full BiS Shadowmourne warriors with DBW and STS HC that pretty much slice anyrhing.

You’ll see an email from Arthu in 7-8 hours when I get home.

Good luck buddy!

7. Thanks man I appreciate it so much!

8. Thanks man I appreciate it so much!
    No problem buddy, let me know if you need any other help.

9. Hello there.
    I am trying hard for mining, but someone always break the economics with such low prices. My current skill is 350 and max price for most of the ores/bars is 1g per item. I hope it will get better when i start doing saronite/titanium

10. Druids are great for gathering in northrend because of the no-cast flying.

11. If you need for skills and fly you can farm that.

If you want lots of gold - first realize it's not some magic and tomorrow you have milj gold. It's long term trading, minimum, months to get SM and such.

12. Yes I understand that. Having played retail since 06 I know pretty well how the markets work. However the prices for low level stuff seems to fluctuate so frequently it makes pin pointing one thing to farm (that’s available) pretty hard - which is what I was asking.

13. Yes I understand that. Having played retail since 06 I know pretty well how the markets work. However the prices for low level stuff seems to fluctuate so frequently it makes pin pointing one thing to farm (that’s available) pretty hard - which is what I was asking.

Here’s pinpoint(I haven’t checked price on AH yet, tell me if I’m wrong): Arctic Fur

14. Here’s pinpoint(I haven’t checked price on AH yet, tell me if I’m wrong): Arctic Fur
    That’s Northrend right though? I’ll keep that in mind! I made it to 67 last night before being spawn camped for an hour by a group of level 80s.

15. Yes, that’s math for Leatherworkers. You can get it by skinning in Storm Peaks (Jormungar Worms) and those Azure Dragonscale’s in Dragonblight. There’s also nice drop in Azjol Nerub normal by skinning spiders and First boss but that’s easy once you can solo it.

Hopefully bullies are going to go away.

12 Last