1. Hmm lets see what is gonna happen in the end of this season.

Remember Proterean said no glad rewards to anyone below 2k rate. Lets see if that info was trustworthy :) Roll on Sunday 10am.

If titles gonna be given out to these wintraders and "pros" at 16xx rate in top 20, i am going to be looking for staff that are actually sticking to what they promise.

2. Nice , now we got 1.6 k malevolent gladiators flying around .
    Guess warmane will never follow their own 2k requirement for glad + titles ... sad

3. We will make sure this does not happen once again and will clean anything we can up.
    Now we got 1600 Gladiator? hmm?

4. This exact same thing happened last season as well if I'm not wrong? They're not going to follow this blizz-like rule of their's?

5. So you removed the titles of the previous season gladiators but added titles to the people who got 1.6k? ok then. logic.

6. I predicted it will be 1.5k this season

7. The rewards have been revised for those below 2k rating on FW.

This is simple oversight, the FW distribution system has not changed in 8 seasons.

8. The rewards have been revised for those below 2k rating on FW.

This is simple oversight, the FW distribution system has not changed in 8 seasons.
    Could you be more specific? Revised how and when? According to every season topic, no glad+ titles should be given to players below 2k.

9. Why did some of the previous glads have their title removed if they rewards got revised ? how is this fair at all
    honestly might aswell remove glad for 3s , it hurts my eyes watching those 1.6 k malevolent gladiators jump around
    gladiator title is an absolute joke on frostwolf nowadays ..

10. Mists of Pandaria server is seriously lacking players ... so does it really matter that other top 10 players got the rewards even tho they didnt reach 2k raiting mark?

Having R1 title or glad title doesnt change anything at this kind of population cap. (My own opinion is that all this gladiators are max like 1750 retail raiting).

Personally i havent seen any of this names on ladder in season 1 or season 2 when server was capped with players, so stop with this title distribution drama since it meaningless.

First ... 234