1. I just want to clarify something about the 2k+ minimum required rating for gladiator title in 3s. In Frostwolf, due to the low population, 3s is literally a dead bracket, nobody ever ques for 3s unless you keep spamming global chat and in most cases you just get ignored and nobody ques cause 99% of the server is interested in 2s more, which makes us the 1% left who are trying hard to earn rating get discriminated. At the very least, make the requirement for gladiator on frostwolf be 1.8k rate. 2k+ is impossible to reach with the server's current state and mindset of players. Just my two cents.

Yours truly.

2. I just want to clarify something about the 2k+ minimum required rating for gladiator title in 3s. In Frostwolf, due to the low population, 3s is literally a dead bracket, nobody ever ques for 3s unless you keep spamming global chat and in most cases you just get ignored and nobody ques cause 99% of the server is interested in 2s more, which makes us the 1% left who are trying hard to earn rating get discriminated. At the very least, make the requirement for gladiator on frostwolf be 1.8k rate. 2k+ is impossible to reach with the server's current state and mindset of players. Just my two cents.

Yours truly.
    It's not about the population bruh. For some reason people don't wanna queue 3s in general. Everyone wants to do 2s. Lowering the requirement is a seriously bad idea and nothing good will ever come out of it.

3. Why even distribute titles in 3s ? sure if people hit the 2k requirement but not a single 'gladiator' in this server has gotten it with the requirement
    now we have people showing off their glad title which they got with 1.7 k rating - probably took them alot of effort getting glad with 1.7 k rating
    removing the requirement would only make 3s ques worse , the top people on ladder would stop queing 3s so they can keep their safe spot for a title but its not like they arent doing that right now anyways since the 2 k requirement is being ignored
    i feel like if you want a glad title you have to atleast work for it and keep queing instead of sitting safe at 1.7 k rating

We will make sure this does not happen once again and will clean anything we can up.
    'and we will clean anything we can up' does this mean all those fake gladiators are getting their title removed and get rival instead ?

4. Why even distribute titles in 3s ? sure if people hit the 2k requirement but not a single 'gladiator' in this server has gotten it with the requirement
    I got all 4 of my rank 1s while always being above 2150 rating, so that's not entirely true.

'and we will clean anything we can up' does this mean all those fake gladiators are getting their title removed and get rival instead ?
    That's the whole point of the topic, but it seems like they did not follow up on their word so far.
    Edited: April 21, 2018

5. Bump. Any news from the staff? Titles are still not cleared.

6. I must say that the rating-requirement of 2k+ in 3s is a bad solution on Frostwolf because it's quite a dead bracket. People don't queue anymore when they can't reach anything. 2s is for gearing or having fun, but 3s? I give a fuc.k on titles here because it's a good but private server with 1-2k peaks, but why are you so insanely jealous of other's title? And pls don't tell me that everyone in that bracket is cheating or hacking.

I mean, how do you wanna reach the 2k+ requirement, when nobody is queuing 3s for the future?

Kind regards

7. I must say that the rating-requirement of 2k+ in 3s is a bad solution on Frostwolf because it's quite a dead bracket. People don't queue anymore when they can't reach anything. 2s is for gearing or having fun, but 3s? I give a fuc.k on titles here because it's a good but private server with 1-2k peaks, but why are you so insanely jealous of other's title? And pls don't tell me that everyone in that bracket is cheating or hacking.

I mean, how do you wanna reach the 2k+ requirement, when nobody is queuing 3s for the future?

Kind regards
    The topic isn't even about other people having titles, it's about the fact that Warmane explicitly said that the minimum requirement to be eligible for Gladiator+ titles was 2k rating. And since players were awarded said titles without being anywhere near 2k rating (1700 rating is actually only 200 rating above the starting mmr [1500 rating], which is preposterously low).
    Something like this actually poses a much bigger threat to the server other than just "jealous that other people have titles" such as:

1. People start dodging more because 1.7k rating is a "safe" spot to earn a Gladiator title, which causes severe inactivity in the bracket and on the server
    2. Outsiders don't want to come to a server where there's heavy title inflation, if everybody has a Gladiator title despite not earning it the legitimate way, that causes inflation and the title loses its value. Gladiator should be a hard earned PvP Title. If only 3-5 people on the server end up earning it then so be it, it just means that the other players need to step up their game if they want to be awarded such a merit. If nobody reaches it that just means that the server doesn't have players who are good enough to be Gladiator+
    3. It creates an elitist community who stops trying to improve since their egos revolve around a facade of undeserved titles (which is currently happening)

8. if everybody has a Gladiator title despite not earning it the legitimate way, that causes inflation and the title loses its value. Gladiator should be a hard earned PvP Title. If only 3-5 people on the server end up earning it then so be it, it just means that the other players need to step up their game if they want to be awarded such a merit. If nobody reaches it that just means that the server doesn't have players who are good enough to be Gladiator+
    This ^ so true and bothers me so much , im not a gladiator player myself but the amount of people with gladiator title while they definitely dont deserve it and have garbage gameplay is just ridiculous. there are maybe 5-7 players on this server that actualy deserve a gladiator title.
    instead , the server is full of 1.7 k gladiators that have no idea how to properly play their class.
    years ago i used to look up to players with gladiator title , when the server was actualy populated and it wasnt such an easy to get title , now 'gladiator' title means as much as 'jenkins' title to me.

9. May 11, 2018  
    Bumping, titles are still not cleaned up.

10. May 11, 2018  
    The titles cleaning requires some downtime. It will be done by the season ending.

11. May 11, 2018  
    The titles cleaning requires some downtime. It will be done by the season ending.
    Could also be done on Wednesdays while the core gets updated.

12. May 11, 2018  
    I suggest Halta to make report for Neltharion,there are so many undeserving titles to the 100 ppl who play there....so much injustice...

13. May 13, 2018  
    I suggest Halta to make report for Neltharion,there are so many undeserving titles to the 100 ppl who play there....so much injustice...
    You're comparing oranges and apples.

14. The titles cleaning requires some downtime. It will be done by the season ending.
    So it is almost the season end. When do we going to get rid of all fake non 2k "Seasonal and non seasonal gladiators"?

15. July 7, 2018  
    So it is almost the season end. When do we going to get rid of all fake non 2k "Seasonal and non seasonal gladiators"?
    They clearly lied to you. I just saw a bunch of 1600 rate gladiators flying around. and a cataclysmic one with 1757. I guess its cool for noobies. But then again stop lying to us saying "2k gladiators only" if you dont stick to that rule. Just say "as long as you in top 10" and then people will respect the honesty and play as per normal. But now people thing that if they knew that the 2k rule is a hoax they would have tried better.

First 1234 Last