1. July 7, 2018  
    We will make sure this does not happen once again and will clean anything we can up.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2936034

Huh.

2. July 8, 2018  
    Ikr. I don't get why lie about removing all the noob 2k and less gladiators if they just not going to do it after. Such distrustful management :(

3. Bump, really disappointed with the lack of outcome and commitment.

4. Join the club, we have free disappointing cookies.

5. No wonder people switching servers and leaving frostwolf behind. The whole meaning of gladiator lost it's meaning on here. Server is already in a bad state and they doing this!? You gonna lose more and more people because you don't follow your own set rules and don't deliver what you promised you would.

6. Don't worry, soon we can also transfer to WotLK realm too.

7. Don't worry, soon we can also transfer to WotLK realm too.
    Lol imagine transferring these seasonal gladiator titles to wotlk where the competition is 10x more intense ;D Total bull...t

8. We will make sure this does not happen once again and will clean anything we can up.
    The titles cleaning requires some downtime. It will be done by the season ending.
    So can you please shed some light on when are we going to delete fake *ss below 2k seasonal or regular gladiators?

9. They clearly lied to you. I just saw a bunch of 1600 rate gladiators flying around. and a cataclysmic one with 1757. I guess its cool for noobies. But then again stop lying to us saying "2k gladiators only" if you dont stick to that rule. Just say "as long as you in top 10" and then people will respect the honesty and play as per normal. But now people thing that if they knew that the 2k rule is a hoax they would have tried better.
    Warmane staff, why would i transfer my characters into a server like this?

10. Some pvp titles were removed from certain players if i m not mistaken
    Edited: September 16, 2018

11. Meh they probably made a pact to hide them and lie to everyone that it had been sorted. Waiting for official confirmation from staff...

12. Meh they probably made a pact to hide them and lie to everyone that it had been sorted. Waiting for official confirmation from staff...
    Yeah that's probably it, I still have glad on my sub2k alt.

13. Maybe they will remove them after the transfers from Neltharion (cataclysm) are complete/closed, because all characters from there are coming with titles as well and as you know these (pvp) titles are character bound, not account, so you can't just purge them from the account xD
    idk what their plans are but to me this makes sense
    Edited: September 20, 2018

14. no daily bump? is Halta allright? :(

First 1234 Last