1. Season title distribution

For the past 3 seasons, Rank1/Gladiator titles have been distributed to players in the top 10 who have not met the minimum requirements (2000 rating in 3v3).

Wrathful season:
    Spoiler: Show

Vicious season:
    This was the last game of the Top 3 players before the season end, no one reached 2k:

Ruthless season:

It is unfair for the people who put effort to meet all of the requirements, and it should be remedied.

2. It is unfair for the people who put effort to meet all of the requirements, and it should be remedied.
    I absolutely agree, rewarding players with titles sub 2k (despite CLEAR RULES from the staff itself) does nothing more other than promote inactivity to outsiders (if in the top 10 only 7 or every player isn't even 2k) and it causes players themselves to care about their rank on the ladder before even reaching 2k, thus making the entire bracket inactive. Let alone the fact that it's severely disrespectful to not only those who have tried hard to meet requirements but also to all the players who prior to those seasons had their titles wiped despite being above 2k. I just hope warmane won't wipe every single title there is but instead solves this by removing titles from players who didn't deserve it.

3. For the past 3 seasons, Rank1/Gladiator titles have been distributed to players in the top 10 who have not met the minimum requirements (2000 rating in 3v3).

Wrathful season:

Vicious season:
    This was the last game of the Top 3 players before the season end, no one reached 2k:

Ruthless season:

It is unfair for the people who put effort to meet all of the requirements, and it should be remedied.
    1. Server population is pretty low, therefore it is only logical to lower the requirement.
    2. Not everyone on this server has friends to queue up against at any time to get 2k rate like you guys did.

So please stop the drama and move on.

4. Well you weren't active those seasons,and those people kept PvP alive doing the best they can. They got high ranked,deal with it and stop the drama,as mentioned above. You'll probably leave next season aswell,and besides,your screenshots are not from the end of the seasons. So basicly you're lying here aswell.
    Edited: April 13, 2018

5. Well you weren't active those seasons,and those people kept PvP alive doing the best they can. They got high ranked,deal with it and stop the drama,as mentioned above. You'll probably leave next season aswell.
    And those same people weren't active during last season, but we still managed to meet the requirements.

We "kept pvp alive doing the best we could" too.
    I guess no comments about that tho, right?

6. I guess your point here is that you're the only one legit gladiator,and everyone else's title should be removed. Or only people you approve should have a title? 'cause if some of those people actually reached 2k,you would call the wintraders or abusers like you do all the time and they still don't deserve it,right? Give us a break mate,keep this nonsense for yourself.

7. There is a lot of misinformation and misinterpretation in here.

Arena season 9: ‘’In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating. ‘’

You guys seem to forget the first part of the sentence: ‘’In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket ‘’.

The 2k rating part is only there to promote activity. In those seasons, activity was in fact promoted. You could even argue that these seasons, where nobody reached 2k, were even more active than the others. In any case, with the current Frostwolf population, reaching 2k in 3v3 is very unlikely to be done competitively and honorably. But this is another debate.

The way this was written, it isn’t a rating requirement on its own. It is simply a way to promote activity.

Although The confusion is understandable since functional illiteracy is very common nowadays.

8. functional illiteracy is very common nowadays.
    Indeed, this is evident by your reply.

"Players will only qualify for gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating."
    Edited: April 13, 2018

9. functional illiteracy is being able to read but not being able to understand the sentence meaning as a whole. By only reading the last part of the sentence and underlining keywords, you withdraw the meaning of the whole sentence.

10. functional illiteracy is being able to read but not being able to understand the sentence meaning as a whole. By only reading the last part of the sentence and underlining keywords, you withdraw the meaning of the whole sentence.
    The justification for the minimum requirement does not undo the requirement itself.

11. functional illiteracy is being able to read but not being able to understand the sentence meaning as a whole. By only reading the last part of the sentence and underlining keywords, you withdraw the meaning of the whole sentence.
    So if I go to school and they tell me "Students will pass the test only if their score is above 60/100", in order to promote studying and preparing properly for tests. If one of the students gets a 30/100 on his test but because he was in the "top 5 students in his class" then he still passes it because the requirement was only there to motivate them? That's what you're basically saying in simpler words. Nice logikz
    Edited: April 13, 2018 Reason: Better phrasing

12. This is all sweet, but I do not see any clear evidence of those screenshot being accurate. How can you prove that those are final ratings?
    I do not see clear proof there, so please update it or take your tears and dogs somewhere else.

13. This is all sweet, but I do not see any clear evidence of those screenshot being accurate. How can you prove that those are final ratings?
    I do not see clear proof there, so please update it or take your tears and dogs somewhere else.
    This was a nice attempt to dismiss the subject. What you seem to be forgetting is that the staff has the list of every title awarded on any season.

5+ for effort.

14. In my personal opinion anyone with 1999 or less rating would be automatically disqualified from getting the title, even if that meant no one in the server having it, but none of that is up to me, nor do I know why titles were given anyway - that's the sort of thing a Community Manager or GM should be questioned about. What is up to me, though, is telling you guys to quit with all the bickering and personal attacks.

15. We will make sure this does not happen once again and will clean anything we can up.

123 ... Last